PS3: ICC World Twenty20 League-thing

Okay, Sunday please. What's the earliest you can play GMT?

What about your current game with honu999, have you guys already completed that? let us know the final score if is already completed.

What about your current game with honu999, have you guys already completed that? let us know the final score if is already completed.

For the Ranji league? No we haven't continued since last Sunday. Hopefully we play that on Sunday afternoon.

Thanks for confirming that both Sangkkara & Jayawardhane can be part of my team. Bro, looking forward to start of this tournament. Let me know when you want to play. I am ready.

Make it Saturday?

If my other two people wouldn't mind playing their games over the next week or so I'd really appreciate it: I'm away to Poland anf Germany in less than two weeks...

Make it Saturday?

If my other two people wouldn't mind playing their games over the next week or so I'd really appreciate it: I'm away to Poland anf Germany in less than two weeks...

Saturday sounds good. At what time? I live in India..I am comfortable between 1100 IST till 1500 IST

@IceAgeComing Mate, what do you think of the suggestion in my previous post about merging the 4 groups into 2?

If not, what are you planning to do about the guys who have vanished such as the two I am supposed to play?

Saturday sounds good. At what time? I live in India..I am comfortable between 1100 IST till 1500 IST

...no offence: but I'm not playing a game at half 5 in the morning... Even half 9 is far too early for me: I'm going travel insurance shopping!

You couldn't go any evening? 7 or 8pm for you comes out as midafternoon for me, which would be perfect for me and means that we don't need to have someone playing a game in the middle of the night!

e: I'll poke everyone tonight: and I'll check at the weekend who hasn't been posting. That's why I haven't picked a squad, I have exams and haven't touched the game for longer than half an hour for a fortnight...

...no offence: but I'm not playing a game at half 5 in the morning... Even half 9 is far too early for me: I'm going travel insurance shopping!

You couldn't go any evening? 7 or 8pm for you comes out as midafternoon for me, which would be perfect for me and means that we don't need to have someone playing a game in the middle of the night!

e: I'll poke everyone tonight: and I'll check at the weekend who hasn't been posting. That's why I haven't picked a squad, I have exams and haven't touched the game for longer than half an hour for a fortnight...

OK Boss. Lets make it 2000 IST (Indian Time) this Saturday..Kindly confirm so that I can schedule my appointments diary accordingly.:D:D:D:D

Are my opponents alive or I am the lone warrior of Indian team? :lol

Last edited:
OK Boss. Lets make it 2000 IST (Indian Time) this Saturday..Kindly confirm so that I can schedule my appointments diary accordingly.:D:D:D:D

@IceAgeComing buddy still waiting for your confirmation for our Match at 2000 IST on this Saturday (17th May). Kindly confirm if the match is still on?

I'll confirm that: I have an opticians appointment at midday but that shouldn't take two hours. Give me half an hour or so just in case they have delays?

I'll confirm that: I have an opticians appointment at midday but that shouldn't take two hours. Give me half an hour or so just in case they have delays?

No issue, just confirm me here in this forum when you have the Time Confirmation for our Match on Saturday

Will do!

We friends on PSN: if you you'll have to track me down since I haven't a clue how PSN works

Here is my Hong Kong 15 member squad

1) Jamie Atkinson (captain)
2) Aizaz Khan
3) Mark Chapman
4) Ehsan Nawaz
5) Haseeb Amjad
6) Babar Hayat
7) Irfan Ahmed
8) Roy Lamsam
9) Munir Dar
10) Nadeem Ahmed
11) Najeeb Amar