If Rashid Latif can be banned why not Michael Clarke?

The avatar is just a joke based on a funny picture.
The avatar is also of someone whose accomplished allot more in life then you ever will and yet you think you have the right to publically try and mock him over the Internet.

Just admit it, valvolux got the better of you on this arguement. I think if valvolux's avatar was removed for the purposes that it was then I think it's your duty as a staff member to remove yours aswell (and anyone who has the same picture as you with editted writing over it) as it is setting a bad example to those over the forum. It's also showing that you think you can whatever you like, but others can't.

Ben, trying backing your points up with intelligence and maybe a fact or two. Resorting to bitter and unwanted insults just makes you look like an arrogant prat. I understand that you're passionate about your cricket, but was there any need to make them comments ? I think not.

The avatar is also of someone whose accomplished allot more in life then you ever will and yet you think you have the right to publically try and mock him over the Internet.

Just admit it, valvolux got the better of you on this arguement. I think if valvolux's avatar was removed for the purposes that it was then I think it's your duty as a staff member to remove yours aswell (and anyone who has the same picture as you with editted writing over it) as it is setting a bad example to those over the forum. It's also showing that you think you can whatever you like, but others can't.

Sorry for causing offense, I will remove my avatar. Is my current one offensive to you?

Last edited:
Ben, trying backing your points up with intelligence and maybe a fact or two. Resorting to bitter and unwanted insults just makes you look like an arrogant prat. I understand that you're passionate about your cricket, but was there any need to make them comments ? I think not.
Bitter and unwanted insults? When did at one stage did I insult him? If I was insulting him my post would've been deleated. :rolleyes:

Can everyone please relax a little? If you're offended by an avatar or a sig and it's against the rules, send any mod a PM and they will removed it. If you don't like it because the member or the point of it just annoys you, get over it.

Is anyone interested in the topic?

Users who are viewing this thread