India A and West Indies A Tour of UK, June-July 2010

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ind A 329/5 (90.0 ov, CA Pujara 111*, WP Saha 32*) - Stumps | Live Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

Pujara, the star of the day. Century for the captain. Hopefully it's noticed by the selectors. Most of the other batsmen got starts and threw it away. Dhawan 43, Mukund 39, Pandey 36, Manoj 36...disappointing really, one of them should've kicked on. Must be an easier pitch to bat on I reckon, but it's just 8? C, so conditions are very different from India.

Russell got 3 wickets for the West Indies, continuing his good form from the first game(5 wickets in the second innings in that game).

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Andre Russell has 3 5fers in as many matches. Today he blasted 64 of 31 balls to push West Indies to 251 and then picked up 6/42.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Regardless of how good Rahane is he isn't going to score 300 in a 50 over match :laugh

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
OMFG, I'm such a fool, should've checked the scorecard before as I don't know the schedule.:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Regardless of how good Rahane is he isn't going to score 300 in a 50 over match :laugh

He's also out so that makes it a little tougher :laugh.

What a match! Wish I could have seen it live.

Last edited:

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
A fantastic looking match, such a high scoring tie.:hpraise
Mukund played really well, Tiwary/Dhawan showed the guts.

And ████ Rahane didn't get the 300.:facepalm:p better luck next time.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Kevin Stoute just took 8/52 Lancashire. He has been doing great during this tour. Scoring fifties and taking key wickets. I think he was the replacement for Pollard when he bailed to play 20/20 cricket. Good to see him making the most of his chances.

Users who are viewing this thread