India's tour of Bangladesh 2014

Good performance by binny and mohit...:thumbs
But batting collapse in seam friendly conditions is a serious concern.

Just imagine what would have happened if a proper Indian side played instead of "India A" :p

Ashwin and Jadeja would bowl and get smacked all over the park and Bangladesh win by 10 wickets with 100 balls to spare :p Anything could happen in imagination.

Poor Bangladesh. They really need to win matches before calling someone a 'C' side. It's big time they perform and stop blabbering. Seriously :facepalm

Congratulations to Stuart Binny whose selection decision was ridiculed.:thumbs

LOL What the actual fearsome tweak happened? Stuart Binny has absolutely nailed this shit. What a brilliant bowling performance from him. Good to see our A side getting the series win. I just hope this does not mean we will see Stuart Binny in the first test against England. Today's performance was really good but still not entirely sure f he is ready for test especially looking at his batting. Credit to Mohit Sharma as well, he provided those early breakthroughs.

Some really worrying sign in batting. Getting totally blown away in some helpful conditions right before the tour of England is not healthy. All these Batsmen needs to learn how to grind out if ball is moving a bit.

Poor Bangladesh. They really need to win matches before calling someone a 'C' side. It's big time they perform and stop blabbering. Seriously :facepalm

Its really an annoying behavior from BD players & fans. They act like they are champion standard; which they are not, never were & are long way off from.

Last edited:
Wow o wow o woW! Completely annihilated. Mushfiqur WHO? You guys should probably think of trying to compete with our Ranji teams by playing Ranji trophy and gaining good competitive experience.:rolleyes I know it hurts when you dont grow, but nobody said you cant grow. But that doesn't mean teams should not send A sides to play against you. You will do the same when you grow to be where India is right now. Our players need rest, and unfortunately for you, you are a team against whom we can take it easy.

I think Binny might make a case for playing in the England ODI's. Good he was given the chance.

A result like this definitely raises a few eyebrows, just imagine what the odds would have been at the innings break... I haven't watched the game so its probably a bit unfair saying that but with all thats gone on you can't say its totally out of the question.

----------

Also to the Indian fans, Stuart Binny still isn't good remember this is against Bangladesh he will get annihilated against a decent team.

A result like this definitely raises a few eyebrows, just imagine what the odds would have been at the innings break... I haven't watched the game so its probably a bit unfair saying that but with all thats gone on you can't say its totally out of the question.

----------

Also to the Indian fans, Stuart Binny still isn't good remember this is against Bangladesh he will get annihilated against a decent team.

So you mean to say that match was fixed! Bravo lad bravo :clap :clap. Then if a better team rank wise talent wise wins and performs like one the match is fixed. So I guess 1st Test: South Africa v Australia at Cape Town, Nov 9-11, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo this match was fixed as well? What would be the odds going into the break? :rolleyes

A result like this definitely raises a few eyebrows, just imagine what the odds would have been at the innings break... I haven't watched the game so its probably a bit unfair

You said it. It's really unfair when you disregard the pitch and the conditions. Someone like Pujara looked so troubled.

Ashwin and Jadeja would bowl and get smacked all over the park and Bangladesh win by 10 wickets with 100 balls to spare Anything could happen in imagination.
It was a pitch of Fast bowlers... Dragging Ashwin's and Jadeja's name is unnecessary there.
Indian bowlers also includes Bhuvi and Shami.

I find the supposed 'cricket fans' who cry fixing very, very sad ! If you dont have faith in the wonders that cricket produces, then cricket certainly has no hope left.

Yesterday's match was most exciting match world has ever seen. I love matches where bowlers dominate the batsmen. I hope Binny continues his form in English soil.:) :yes;) :cheers :thumbs :clap

If the match was fixed then team BD deserves more criticism & persecution then it has faced so far.

Users who are viewing this thread