India's tour of Bangladesh 2014

These two guys are toying with this Bangladeshi bowling attack. Some really good shots played by these two. They both look at ease which is also important.

----------

Well NVM, Utthappa got a rough decision there but he played well.

Brilliant come back innings from robbie unlucky there given as lbw otherwise we were here for a brilliant hundred from him :p

Plus very wrong time for the series with FIFA World Cup going on. I think most Indians might prefer to watch WC football games over match with BD???
That's the reason of Dhoni not playing. He's busy watching football.

----------

Ughhhh .. waking up to the sweet voice of Arun Lal
Arun lal doesn't know how to do commentary. He just tries to make other commentators laugh with his poor jokes and laughs alone in the commentary box :facepalm

for example,
?The minimum they need is a DLF maximum. HAHAHAHA?

Last edited:
Arun Lal's colleagues are equally bad .. Apparently Indians have been tuned to score 45 runs in an over during the IPL

^ROFL !! WTH

I think this proves it that Arun Lal is always commentating under alcohol influence

With Uthappa and Rahane's good show at the top, I am pretty sure that the Rohit Sharma - Shikhar Dhawan combination is going to be dislodged soon for good. Rohit most likely might go back to the middle order but I think Dhawan's ODI/T20 chances have taken a major hit with Uthappa's comeback. And Rahane looks ideal for ODI's.

Even though this is against Bangladesh, the team we are fielding is a second-string Indian attack. So that makes this series all the more important for these guys who need to stake claim to the Indian team for bigger assignments (e.g. World Cup). Unlucky for Pujara. Rahane's good show and bad umpiring decisions means there is more pressure on Pujara. With the likes of Rayudu, Raina, etc staking claim for that World Cup berth, the road to get there is going to be very tough for Pujara. Right now, I dont think he will make it to that WC squad, but you never know.

Impressive from Yadav, Mishra and Rasool. Hope Yadav turns in these good performances and makes the selectors realise that they have made a mistake in not including him in the squad for the England tests. Yadav would be very good for the WC in Australia with his pace and bounce. He needs to work towards making to that WC squad.

With Uthappa and Rahane's good show at the top, I am pretty sure that the Rohit Sharma - Shikhar Dhawan combination is going to be dislodged soon for good. Rohit most likely might go back to the middle order but I think Dhawan's ODI/T20 chances have taken a major hit with Uthappa's comeback. And Rahane looks ideal for ODI's.
A bit early to say that. Uthappa hasn't been tested in the fast tracks. Also, Gambhir is also aiming for the same spot.
Rahane has been performing well and so we have an option along with Pujara to replace Yuvraj (due to fast tracks)

Ughhhh .. waking up to the sweet voice of Arun Lal

How you can even forget Ata-ur-Rehman is beyond me. :lol

----------

Mushfiqur Rahim :facepalm

And one should not forget that if they lose, India will lose, not India A.

And that's not the first time someone from Bangladesh has passed on such comments even before the series began, and not the first time either when they've lost. :p

How you can even forget Ata-ur-Rehman is beyond me. :lol

That's the other guy who was commenting ? With the annoying high-pitched voice ?

But I made that comment, because I literally "woke up to Arun Lal's sweet voice". Had the Willow stream on full volume so it would wake me up when the match started

----------

So Shakib in yet another incident of indiscipline -

BCB to investigate alleged altercation between Shakib, spectator

The guy needs to get his head on his shoulders.

[/COLOR]So Shakib in yet another incident of indiscipline -

BCB to investigate alleged altercation between Shakib, spectator

The guy needs to get his head on his shoulders.

I have found both Shakaib & Kohli as the most snobbish among the new generation of cricketers. Although I think Kohli certainly has some right to be such a personality due to his consistent amazing performance. The difference however is that Kohli does it while remaining under the radar, while Shakaib does not really know where to put his head.

I have found both Shakaib & Kohli as the most snobbish among the new generation of cricketers. Although I think Kohli certainly has some right to be such a personality due to his consistent amazing performance. The difference however is that Kohli does it while remaining under the radar, while Shakaib does not really know where to put his head.
Though these cricketers perform well, the opposition will never applaud them. Cricketers like Sachin and Dravid have been respected by their opposition like McGrath, Warne, Lee, Lara, Murli... (at the end of their career). Even Dhoni is given respect by opposition captains. (No captain gave Ponting even half the respect)
Kohli and Shakib have to improve and be like Sachin and not like Ponting.

Haha! Completely tweaked.:lol

But Taskin Ahmed was fantastic. Spot on, constantly bowling in that corridor of uncertainity.

Users who are viewing this thread