Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

If we take Ashrafool wicket early, then we will have chances. Btw i don't see Bangladesh getting lead of more than 100.

I think taking the Shahadat wicket was more crucial then taking Ashrafuls wicket. No need to take Ashrafuls wicket, he usually gives it away.

Zaheer Khan blowing bangladesh tail away with reverse swing

9 down:D

Can we get an innings victory here?

Damn, Zak just plucked 3 wickets in an over.

They should take an extra half hour now, instead of taking lunch, no?

So unfortunate after showing some spine, well attribute that to Tamim only.
What if Rubel is bowled on the first ball after lunch ? :p

India comes out to bat to score 2 runs :)

Last edited:
WTH? Zaheer takes 7 wkts and blows Bangladesh away after they threatened to make a match of it?? WOW!!! Hats off Zak!! Superb!! Wish you continue this form into SA and blow them away too.

:hpraise:hpraise Zak :hpraise:hpraise

Bangladesh were looking really dangerous until Zak completely pwned them with his exceptional reverse swing.

This performance reminds me of what Micheal Vaughan had said-
Zaheer - and I think he was the man coming up with all the ideas - kept doing the unexpected. It was fascinating to watch and something we can all learn from. That's why the series was hard," Vaughan was quoted as saying by the Observer on Sunday.

"We never really knew what was coming next. I can't remember so much swing, not even from Chaminda Vaas or Wasim Akram.

Source- We can all learn from Zaheer: Vaughan

Fantastic work by Zak. And two awesome catches by Murali Vijay & Rohit's fav cricketer KKD.

India :D

Lol, yeah. :p

And Harbhajan seems a bit impaired. Does he bend to stop the ball, live ever? :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread