India bans English cricketers from practising in India!

What an absolute joke the BCCI are. I've seen criminal organisations with more morals.

I hope you saying it's a good move is sarcasm :/

Aha, that is the legendary BCCI for you. They are not only ruining World cricket but also the cricket in India.

Such small-minded people are the BCCI and their supporters are of a lower caste, they're the scum of the earth.

There is some issue with the ground in Pune. Possibly that maybe one of the reasons for this. Apparently, there is talk of the Pune Warriors game being shifted to another location due to the supposed unavailability of the stadium.

That why I don't support India even if I stay in India. BCCI is so bloddy tweaking ----. I don't know how they are affliated with the ICC. The incident is a shame really.

It's pathetic. India lost because of their own failings, not a little bit of practice for English players in Indian conditions.

I doubt the ECB will ban Indian players playing in county cricket, it would be equally pathetic if they did. We've long given advantages to some tourists without overseas players policies without second thought, but the BCCI have really reacted badly.

What next? Are the BCCI now going to ban England's female lot from touring India, for beating them in the Women's World Cup, leaving them crashing out?

What an absolute joke the BCCI are. I've seen criminal organisations with more morals.

I hope you saying it's a good move is sarcasm :/

I think there is more to it than a mere fallout of our loss. I don't see similar action being taken against Australia in case they also give us a drubbing.

It is just that in recent times rivalry with England has really grown and all us wanted something better in return of that horror tour but the Test defeat and narrow ODI win has left a bitter feeling.

Such narrow-mindedness from the BCCI really. I doubt they'll be banning KP from taking part in the IPL, so taking it out on a bunch of kids is just pathetic. Especially when you consider that it won't make a lot of difference to them, because they're off to Sri Lanka instead. Interesting to see what happens if this stance continues though, with stuff like the Pace Academy that every country uses being based in India.

lol thought the article will be redirect me to some joke like Page 2 in Cricinfo. Can't believe it's serious. BCCI are making mockery of the game.

What next? Are the BCCI now going to ban England's female lot from touring India, for beating them in the Women's World Cup, leaving them crashing out?

They were going to ban Pakistan women team from entering the world cup in India because of that army shooting in Kashmir lol, so stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread