India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like crying!:crying I now really pray that India's batsmen live up to their reputation and bat really really well. The way Australia are going on (of course helped by the umpires), it all seems loaded against India. if they still remain in this game by the end of the third day, they would have done quite well for this test match.

This is getting way too much. We`ve gifted the game away.
2-0 looking the result after this game now. We must now stop celebrating when our side gets the first 6 wickets in any game. We can be rest assured that some tailender will come up with a 100 run partnership.

I've completely given up now.

Gonna have a **** day at the cricket tomorrow.

As if, Its gonna be a ripper! We might see a Roy and/or Hogg hundred.. Get to see all of Aussie field and Sachin bat then maybe at the end Haydos and Jaques batting.

Finally looks like the umpires made a correct decision with the Symonds LBW. May have had an edge on it and may have hit him outside the line of off-stump as well.

And Australia would've well settled for 300 after Gilchrist got out at 6/134. Hogg may just improve his chances of a safe with his batting here assuming he backs it up with his bowling.

Amazing to see he's outstroking Symonds.

You know what, let's look at the positives. Dhoni's keeping has really come along a lot over the last couple of months. He actually did really well to even make that Symonds stumping a possibility.

I fully expect Brett Lee to add to the agony when he gets to bat and Australia getting 350+.

I'm not sure about Symonds. Hopefully he will finish 99 not out tonight lol.
Nah I feel once they get to 300 he's going to cut lose because he knows that he probably won't get too many more lives from the umpires.

Why'd he appeal before. That went straight into the middle of Hogg's bat.
Doesn't look like the umpires are watching or listening to the game so who knows what they'll give out or not out.

Last edited:
Can't eliminate the fact RP Singh has stepped up without Khan and H. Singh did cause problems, especially with Ponting now. They just need to finish off what they start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread