India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be hilarious is if India are fined for over-appealing.

LOL I just saw the replay for the Symonds caught out for Ishant Sharma and from reading his lips, Sharma didn't have anything good to say about Steve Bucknor.

Last edited:
kumble sucks at captaining i mean really too defesive they can get 6 runs an over with singles kumble need to agressive make hogg go over the top what the hell is he doing? this is worse captianing i have seen

As if, Its gonna be a ripper! We might see a Roy and/or Hogg hundred.. Get to see all of Aussie field and Sachin bat then maybe at the end Haydos and Jaques batting.
I could care less about Symonds or Hogg or watching the Australian tail bat.
I highly doubt we'll see Hayden or Jaques batting tomorrow at all due to the downright mediocre umpiring on display.

I could care less about Symonds or Hogg or watching the Australian tail bat.
I highly doubt we'll see Hayden or Jaques batting tomorrow at all due to the downright mediocre umpiring on display.
Unless the umpiring is on your side tomorrow as well--we could see the Indians skittled out for not too many in not too much time.

he gets too angry at a time and cant react to the situation. it is happening with his bowling too

kumble sucks at captaining i mean really too defesive they can get 6 runs an over with singles kumble need to agressive make hogg go over the top what the hell is he doing? this is worse captianing i have seen

Even Aussies have in out field. Whats wrong with that. Partnership over 100 in progress and Hogg playing at strike rate of 100%

Big six! He just flicked his wrists and you could tell that was going for a six. He didn't even follow through!

Pretty much true. You would even wonder if he can even make the basics right, he should have really known that Hogg likes to go for it and has indeed mistimed it a few times. Put in a few fielders, especially on the leg-side and you have him play more risky strokes when he's bobbed down.

i would have an good captian like ganguly he likes to agressive and doesnt go defesive. he play mind games with the batsman too which kumble cant do it someone now gotta help kumble

i think kumble should bring on ganguly here now i think hogg will go after him and get a edge or mistime since ganguly wobbles the ball

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread