India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
difficult chance but it should have been taken at this level
No way man. You have to look at the context. He was running the whole time and even when he was fully stretched out, it barely grazed the tips of his fingertips. Definitely not a realistic chance by any stretch of the imagination.

You cannot label that a drop. Only the best fielders in the world could have caught that and none of them are in the Indian line-up.

We needed AB Deliviller to be in Indian side for this one.

Aussies playing the same way now as they did in my current match in my story :p. India should look to take those 4 wickets before the end of the day's play.

Sachin on now. I feel like turning this off simply because they keep showing the umpiring blunders and it still hasn't stopped infuriating me. For god's sake, Symonds even took a step towards the pavilion before he realized that Bucknor had lost the service of his eardrums.

Australia were 190 odd when Bucknor showed us that he was "DEAF". Now Australia are 306 odd runs and are truly on the top of this game. 100 more runs and they could possibly shut India out of this match again.

Thank you Bucknor (and Benson!). I would love to be in Symonds shoes right now. He didnt deserve the hundred after the way Ishant broke him up with that delivery. Symonds should thank the heavens for this knock.

I am bitter... the Aussies are tough enough without so many decisions going in their favour. Yes, India got Ponting back in their favour, but still four or five decisions have gone against INdia today.

Try two definite bad calls (Ponting + Symonds edges) and one line-ball decisions which could have gone either way. I know the umpiring has been terrible but its definitely not at that level (yet).

Now that pisses me off, Hoggy's gone. I would rather he have got the century than Symonds.

Absolutely pathetic. I've been disgusted from what I've seen transpire over the last couple of hours.

Good ridance. Hogg deserved to go out but that still doesn't repair the damage and India won't bat tonight.

Completely gutted.

Finally Hoggy is gone. Good innings. Cannot complain about his innings because he wasn't offered any lives by the umpiring. He's becoming a solid lower-order bat.

ARgh. Hoggy goes. But a great partnership at that. Well played!! A terrific innings of 78. He surely did his job, especially when Punter, Hussey, Pup and Gilly could not. He deserved a ton.

this is getting really irritating !!!!
shocking umpiring decisions !!
and who the **** is the 3rd umpire ???? never heard of him......
how the hell is he allowed to umpire in such high profile matches ??? :crying:crying
may be he should just kiss roy's ass !! :mad::mad:

as for bucknor.....he should be hanged for some of the worst decisions
in the history of cricket !! :noway:noway:gundown:cutit:getyou:brickwall
can someone get him a hearing aid ?? or is he completely DEAF !!!

IF PLAYERS CAN BE REPRIMANDED AND FINED FOR STANDING THEIR
GROUND, WHY CANT THE UMPIRES BE FINED FOR POOR DECISIONS !!!!! :noway

Disappointing to see him end at 79, but he really guided Australia to 300, which is now a very decent total after the circumstances.

Well I turned on TV and finally we have a catch. Hopefully they wont make 400.

The expression on Kumble's face when he got Hogg out summed up the expression of may be the whole Indian contingent following this match. Kumble almost thanked heavens for giving that 7th wicket which they deserved more than 100 runs ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread