India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
04title.jpg

Right said.
That was 3 years back as well. It's not like his fall from grace is hot news.

That's the Brett Lee I like to see. None of the blocking crap that we're used to from Bing.

Symonds was struck pretty much in line to one from Kumble. Would`ve been given on another day.

Everytime Symonds hit runs I feel like kicking my TV.

Damm these annoying commentators reminding again and again about what could have been postion for India today.

To just move away from the umpiring topic, why is Sachin bowling.
Did`nt Ishant bowl well against the tailenders at B`lore ? Why are we letting this drift.
We must still try and bowl them out today.

Did`nt Ishant bowl well against the tailenders at B`lore ? Why are we letting this drift.

New ball.

It's because Kumble is confused. He hasn't seen his side gone from such a strong position to such a weak position over a couple of hours in his captaining career as yet.

Ishant may be injured as well. I'm not sure if he's back on field but he was off the field sometime before tea.

Everytime Symonds hit runs I feel like kicking my TV.

Damm these annoying commentators reminding again and again about what could have been postion for India today.

DAMN RIGHT !!!

am literally burning from inside.......!! for once we put the aussies
in the mat and some crappy umpires spoil our domination !!!

If we get them out before 350, it`ll be a bonus.

This is what I want to do to Steve Bucknor, Mark Benson and Bruce Oxenford:

23463960.jpg

Yeah, I'm with the Indian supporters. That Hogg/Symonds partnership pissed me off hard, India should've been batting atleast over an hour ago and it has completely ruined my day tomorrow as I could care less about watching India bat and they'll bat throughout the entire day tomorrow, none of this "Nah they won't ********, they will and I know it". It'll be the last time I ever go to a Test Match.

Yeah, I'm with the Indian supporters. That Hogg/Symonds partnership pissed me off hard, India should've been batting atleast over an hour ago and it has completely ruined my day tomorrow as I could care less about watching India bat and they'll bat throughout the entire day tomorrow, none of this "Nah they won't ********, they will and I know it". It'll be the last time I ever go to a Test Match.

Omg are you serious? You get to see the Aussie's bowl and field and Sachin bat. Are you one of those people that only like batting in the game of cricket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread