India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a forehand by Nadal.
Chennai open highlights are better than cricket.

Omg are you serious? You get to see the Aussie's bowl and field and Sachin bat. Are you one of those people that only like batting in the game of cricket?
If I wanted to see the Aussies bowl then I would stay home and watch it on television as it provides a beter view.

If it was up to me, I wouldn't go but my dad's moving to Queensland and I won't see him for over a year.

There is no way India are going to get bowled out for under 200 three times in a row and I was really looking forward to watching Hayden bat as it might be the last chance I get.

Every player and team gets luck, its part of cricket. If India were good enough and they wouldn't have let it get to them. Lee got Jaffer in the Melbourne test, No-ball. A few balls later he gets him again. These things separate the good teams and the bad teams.

We are not a gaood team. Okay.
We want every decision to be right. No ball is bolers fault. What is 3rd upire doing. Fire that guy. Where are other umpires like Harper or Parker.

Even Daryll Hair would have given 1 of three out.

We are not a gaood team. Okay.
We want every decision to be right. No ball is bolers fault. What is 3rd upire doing. Fire that guy. Where are other umpires like Harper or Parker.

Even Daryll Hair would have given 1 of three out.

Still. I'm talking about being able to bounce back if something doesn't go your way. If you were captain, your team would have no hope.

i think those reports about him were true
good effort to try to prevent a 4 just now but after he knew it was 4 he basically just left the ball and dravid had to run like a good 10 metres to get the ball

yuvraj has basicaly been tortured so far on this tour
after that misfield for 4 he was about to cry i reckon

He will suffer same fate as Roy did in India. Perhaps if he bats like him we could have 300 for India in this match.

Still. I'm talking about being able to bounce back if something doesn't go your way. If you were captain, your team would have no hope.

Thats why I dont captain my side but I certainly would have made sure that Bucknor had his head ripped off by my throw from covers.

Last edited:
Thats why I dont captain my side but I certainly would have made sure that Bucknor had his head ripped off by my throw from covers.

Seriously dude get over it. Its a bloody game of cricket, and with these bad umpires your gonna probably get some decisions go your way too.

Yeh, that's the way you have to go about things.

If you have a decision go against you, it's hard to get over but you would have to move on and create more opportunities. Still hard to believe those decisions weren't out but you have to be an optimist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread