India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidently every Channel 9 and ESPN/Star Sports thought Symonds was out stumped. :p

Well that's that. I'm not going to wake up for the first session tomorrow.

Last edited:
Stars of Day1 in order:

1) Brad Hogg
2) RP Singh
3) Steve Bucknor
4) Whoever the third umpire is
5) Mark Benson
6) Bhajji
7) Symonds

Special thanks to all Indian fans for going through hell today.

Hey guys!

Please don't complain about the umpiring. Umpires are only humans and this is just a game (albeit a fun and important one) so just cool your heels. Australia has also had it's fair share of bad decisions (2005 Ashes, which arguably cost us the series) and heck every team has.

In other news;
- please Symonds double century tomorrow

But India have themselves to blame for giving away so many runs on day 1. I think that had the fielding been more defensive we could have easily saved over a hundred runs when Symonds and Hogg were batting. It's a tactical error on Kumble's part to have so many attacking fielders. It plays right into the Aussies hands who go after the bowling.

It's better to save a few boundaries when they're not picking wickets.

I know it's not the first time I'm asking, but where the HELL was third man? Has the BCCI banned that fielding position for the Indian team?

As for not complaining about the umpiring, I'm sure the Indian team management's report will be fairly critical of it... One or two bad decisions could be excused, but not 4 or 5.

Last edited:
But India have themselves to blame for giving away so many runs on day 1. I think that had the fielding been more defensive we could have easily saved over a hundred runs when Symonds and Hogg were batting.

I know it's not the first time I'm asking, but where the HELL was third man? Has the BCCI banned that fielding position for the Indian team?

As for not complaining about the umpiring, I'm sure the Indian team management's report will be fairly critical of it...

Where the hell are third man and sweeper?

Wikipedia's cricket articles are crap . :p

It requires some public outcry for the boards to wake up and do something about it. I'm sure that angry Pakistani fans had a role to play in Darrell Hair being hounded out of international umpiring.

Same way, I think the Indian crowds should boo the umpires just like the Aussie crowds do when they make bad mistakes. That should really get things hotted up. :p

Every little bit helps...

I think its time for team to remember what they did to Mike Dennese. But then we had Dalmiya and now we have Pawar whos worst ever in BCCI.

LOL: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rahul_Dravid

Look at that..pretty sad, barely makes sense

Well that crap is off the site now.

Last edited:
Quite a disgraceful day of umpiring, Some good Cricket from the Indians and some Amazing Counter attack from Symonds and Hogg, though really any Indian batsman could make that much when hes been given 3-4 lives. I Still do not see why Bucknor is Umpiring? The ICC should have sacked him ages ago, they say he has experience but all i remember of Bucknor's umpiring is teribble decisions. There was jus so many decisions that were inexplicably obvious of being out, like the Symonds edge, everything was pointing it towards being out in realtime. I reckon the ICC needs to seriously overhaul its umpiring rotation system, and about Home umpires being allowed. Its just sad that a class umpire like Taufel will never get to officiate a Test Match in Australia.

I think its time for team to remember what they did to Mike Dennese. But then we had Dalmiya and now we have Pawar whos worst ever in BCCI.

Well that crap is off the site now.

You take it down?

Hey guys!

Please don't complain about the umpiring. Umpires are only humans and this is just a game (albeit a fun and important one) so just cool your heels. Australia has also had it's fair share of bad decisions (2005 Ashes, which arguably cost us the series) and heck every team has.

Well Indians are coming from a decade old history with Bucknor. You had one Ashes we are suffering every series from him.

In other news;
- please Symonds double century tomorrow

If I were Symmonds I dont want my double ton to be assosiated with me being given favours by umpires.

You take it down?

:noway

Last edited:
this is absolute rubbish,their is noway one can win becoz we are up against not juist the australian team but also the umpires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread