India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I wanted to see the Aussies bowl then I would stay home and watch it on television as it provides a beter view.

If it was up to me, I wouldn't go but my dad's moving to Queensland and I won't see him for over a year.

There is no way India are going to get bowled out for under 200 three times in a row and I was really looking forward to watching Hayden bat as it might be the last chance I get.

We well get bowled out for 201 then !:hpraise

You guys can talk, you complain when you don't get them out, and you complain when you're out...

But yes, I know the umpiring has been shocking, but you have to move on.

But in the end, if Australia beat India by an innings or by 300 odd runs in this test match, it will go down as if they thumped or destroyed India whereas in reality, the impact could have been a lot different. A lower total brings about more confidence to the second batting side, and a wicket brings about the confidence to pick up another wicket (or may be two).

He's doing this on purpous.

He cn hardly go through 1 day. He needs drip all time. The poor guy is starving to death. :cool::p:D

Bring Yuvraj on. He more accomplished bowler than Laxman or SAchin.

Last edited:
But in the end, if Australia beat India by an innings or by 300 odd runs in this test match, it will go down as if they thumped or destroyed India whereas in reality, the impact could have been a lot different. A lower total brings about more confidence to the second batting side, and a wicket brings about the confidence to pick up another wicket (or may be two).

Well, even though it wasn't given out, you got the wicket so you should have just keep your head up high with pride and tried to do it again.

then why stick him in a test match?
why not tell him to bulk up abit and then cme back,
like pakistan did with asif

We all know how Asif did that.

Come on Bhajji rip some off this wicket.

Last edited:
Every player and team gets luck, its part of cricket. If India were good enough and they wouldn't have let it get to them. Lee got Jaffer in the Melbourne test, No-ball. A few balls later he gets him again. These things separate the good teams and the bad teams.

It's heart breaking for me as a viewer when I see so much effort go unrewarded. Especially for a young bowler like Ishant Sharma.

Do you seriously think that red-blooded, passionate Indian cricket fans will take this lying down? Our team might play crap at times, but no way we're going to overlook 4 or 5 bad decisions going against India...

This pitch was a good wicket to bat on, our bowlers bowled their hearts out to get 6 wickets against a strong batting line-up like Australia and then an umpire like Bucknor once again takes it all away in a matter of moments.

He's had a history of being anti-India. Don't tell me that these decisions wouldn't have affected this match. Sure as hell they would.

On India's part, they've made crucial mistakes, true. Picking Bhajan is once again a great mistake. Sure, he took 2 wickets, but his bowling always releases the pressure built up by the seamers and he bowls too many short balls for an off-spinner...

We needed 3 seamers, for god's sake and where the hell is that third man? They've leaked so many runs there... :mad

The fielding has once again been a serious let-down.

It's heart breaking for me as a viewer when I see so much effort go unrewarded. Especially for a young bowler like Ishant Sharma.

Do you seriously think that red-blooded, passionate Indian cricket fans will take this lying down? Our team might play crap at times, but no way we're going to overlook 4 or 5 bad decisions going against India...

The ICC, ACB must be quaking in their boots :help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread