India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is absolute rubbish,their is noway one can win becoz we are up against not juist the australian team but also the umpires.

Oh shoosh you. Every team has their share of luck and bad luck.

This is just beginning. We still have 3 innings left. You will see after the match is over.

I cannot count the number of times the Indians were done in by the weather and bad umpiring series after series. So we are rather more sensitive to such issues than you are...

Hope the luck changes tomorrow. India will need it and some very good batting.

if we do get better umps it will be interesting to see how that particular test plays out. coz it was kinda even today even tho the umpires controlled the flow of the game.

but this is plain poor umpiring matt. we need new umps even tho we had most of the luck. yeah i agree every team has gud and bad luck, but these umps are controlling the flow of the game.

get lost.anyone who saw the match today wouldnt even try to defend the umpiring.

http://www.cricketnext.com/news/poor-umpiring-hurts-india/28653-13-1.html

Oh shutup do me a favour, find one comment I have made where I am defending the umpiring.

Look, why don't you fools just shutup. It's cricket, get over it. If it was the other way around and all the Aussies were saying "oohh god damn umpires!" I guarantee that all the indian fans would be saying "ahh that's the nature of cricket".

WHICH IT IS.

Of course the umpiring was shoddy, move on, stop making excuses and acting like sore losers.

but this is plain poor umpiring matt. we need new umps even tho we had most of the luck. yeah i agree every team has gud and bad luck, but these umps are controlling the flow of the game.

I realize that but the thing is, if you go back 10-20 pages all there you see is the Indian supporters complaining. If India were a good side, they would have been upbeat that they got a wicket even though it wasn't given out and just try and get the wicket again, bounce back strong.

u gotta point there, i did have a luk quite a few pages back and saw. but now i agree with u, and jordox u bot have good points. so rly its just a game of cricket at the end of the day, and we can suggest what ifs that probally are tru. the indians wud be doin what we are writing if we swap the situations around maybe. just maybe, they did indeed get upbeat bout picking u punter but lol any cricketing side wud be upbeat bout getting the best batsmen in the world, however i believe if it wasnt punter who fell to that call if it was someone else say goerge bradley hogg and he fell to that call and the indians went mad bout picking up the wicket,and than the idnians complain bout not ppicking up roy caught behind, that wud be bad.

Exactly. I have gained a lot of respect for Hogg after his innings today, while I have only lost respect for Symonds and the umpires.

Uhh this is what freaking annoys me!

You lose respect for people who don't walk? Is that it?..

Let me fill you in: About 95% of cricketers stand their ground. I know for a fact that Sachin doesn't walk. If he nicked one behind like Symonds did, he wouldn't walk, he'd stand HIS ground. Would you then lose respect for Sachin? Doubt it.

Walking is stupid, you WILL be given out when you're not out, it's a fact of a cricketing career. If you walk when the umpire isn't going to give you out, the luck will never even it self out, it will always be bad luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread