India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh this is what freaking annoys me!

You lose respect for people who don't walk? Is that it?..

Let me fill you in: About 95% of cricketers stand their ground. I know for a fact that Sachin doesn't walk. If he nicked one behind like Symonds did, he wouldn't walk, he'd stand HIS ground. Would you then lose respect for Sachin? Doubt it.

Walking is stupid, you WILL be given out when you're not out, it's a fact of a cricketing career. If you walk when the umpire isn't going to give you out, the luck will never even it self out, it will always be bad luck.

Nope, but I'm a cricket fan. Did I miss something about "ONLY INDIANS AND AUSTRALIANS IN THIS THREAD"?

Doesn't anyone else find it funny that the way he replied to my post had nothing to do with what I typed.. It's like he read my post and when "oh dear, he has got me he...WAIT A MINUTE, HE'S A SOUTH AFRICAN! YES! GOT HIM!"

Then he insults me in a pretty pissweak way lol. "Cheap jackass' lol only an Indian would say that.. haha..

To all Indian haters on Symonds for making a hundred....

Once again my friend, instead of replying to my post and discussing cricket you decide to once again pick something out and try and create an argument.

One thing I do know about the Indians, god bless them, is that their insults always sound funny lol.. I'm honestly still chuckling "YOU CHEAP JACKASS" :hpraise lol

another thing u should know is that we are standing up to the aussies when no other team in world cricket is even coming close to do the same and south africa is losing to windies,enuf said.

Coming to umpiring mistakes,the on field umpires even though they mdae blunders its still pardonable becoz they dont have the luxury of slo-mo but the 3rd umpire should not be allowed to officiate again.

Last edited:
another thing u should know is that we are standing up to the aussies when no other team in world cricket is even coming close to do the same and south africa is losing to windies,enuf said.

woah woah woah woah woah. take a look at the scoreboard of this test and last test. we are killing u inda didnt score over 200 in neither innings in the first test, and now aus are tearing india apart they have got such a bug strangle hold of the indians since gilly fell, ur falling apart. nuf said.

Ohh once again, keep them rolling, I'm wetting myself.

Standing up to the Aussies? Uhhh WHAT!! Were you asleep for the duration of the first test? Or are you just saying after day 1 that all of a sudden the Indians are standing up to them..

Hmm, Ashes fans may be able to fill me in , but in the 2nd test in the 2006/07 ashes England after day 1 (or 2) were something like 2-200. Do you remember the 06/07 ashes series as "ENGLAND STOOD UP TO THE AUSSIES!" Hell no you don't. I'm sorry, but after 1 days of play, and the day ending pretty much even stevens, that doesn't mean the Indians are standing up the the Australians.

I prefer your older material really.. any chance?

cricket is known as the gentlemens game, lol at the moment it is more like ' get the doctor in and check the umps' game, the umps have 2 things to do one is to retire the other get checked or give up there spot for this test.

yeah time for me to jump on the bandwaggon, ive got 2 words for u 0601731 (weird name) SHUT UP, either shut up, or prove a stupid point. please we need to make this board more interesting argueing is boring now, (u may bee thinking than why are u aregueing) well coz i wanna get a point across alongside feelin blue and jordox,

Argh! Silly India not capitalising on early advantage and now Australia have reached a very good score on a bowler friendly wicket. It is good that Ishant Sharma now stops his run up rather than bowls no balls which is a plus point and it seemed that RP Singh was getting good swing in the morning session which I watched.

It would seem that the Pataudi Trophy-winning attack would have thrived on the pitch, but with two injured, the raw Ishant had to play. I repeat my thoughts on Ishant that he is too raw for Test cricket, but he seemed to bowl well today. He clocked 137kph in the morning session, which I saw, and got very good carry. I am sure he would have never seen a pitch to give him so much assistance.

I am still convinced though that India must look to bowl Australia out quickly and then set their sights on scoring as much as possible in as much time as possible. This is what I mean by 'play for the draw', India must look to bat Australia out of the game, even if it means scoring at 1 run per over (which it shouldn't of course, but that is an example).

I have just deleted 9 posts for a combination of offtopic and flaming/fighting.

My advice for you all, 0601731, jordox, and all the rest of you who have had posts deleted, is to stop. No matter what you think of the umpiring or state of the match, play the ball, not the man. By this little sporting analogy, I mean to stop attacking posters, stop insulting them because of their opinions, and talk about the issues, not the people.

I don't want to have to recommend that some of you be punished.

Umpiring is never perfect, today it was pretty bad, but as it's been said, all teams get bad runs at times, you have to suck it up and keep going with the match.

Oh shoosh you. Every team has their share of luck and bad luck.

Oh shutup do me a favour, find one comment I have made where I am defending the umpiring.

Look, why don't you fools just shutup. It's cricket, get over it. If it was the other way around and all the Aussies were saying "oohh god damn umpires!" I guarantee that all the indian fans would be saying "ahh that's the nature of cricket".

WHICH IT IS.

Of course the umpiring was shoddy, move on, stop making excuses and acting like sore losers.

Hey why should it matter whether im an indian fan or aussie fan ? The Fact is the Umpiring and more specifically the umpires we have been given this match are realy poor no matter what side im on. I am commenting on why the ICC keeps up with Bucknor when he is consistently the worse umpire in world cricket.

I feel sorry for Indian fans after that umpiring, however it isn't Symonds' fault. He gets given out wrongly sometimes. You take the good with the bad. After the whole monkey noise thing you wouldn't expect him to want to just walk.

Yer lol Symonds is getting some revenge for that haha . But yer it isnt Symond's Fault he batted brilliantly, a really good counter-attack, something which i dont think any team in world cricket could do if they were in the same position Australia was in.

well we can just all hope that tommorow will have better umpriring and the same (sort) quality cricket as today bar the indian feilding at stages. but alll in all a very good contest and the australians got asked the questions and answered them beautifully with the bat. good on aussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread