India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
finally a wicket well thank god for that and sachins of the mark to. OH YES A DOUBLE BREAKTHROUGH LAXMAN HAS TO GO WELL BOWLED HOGG!! :):):) thats dravid and laxman both out in consecutive overs.

Last edited:
Wow Laxman and Tendulkar have a combined average of 400 at the SCG!

Poor shot from Laxman. And the collapse starts.

Is this the beginings of a great collapse or a GanguTendupartnershiP?

yeah c'mon mitch get us another breakthrough. aussies have tried and tried and the lapse of concentration from both laxman and dravid has cost India dearly. *sucks air through teeth* that was close tendulkar nearly got an inside edge to gilly

mitch shud go back over to tendulkar get some angle maybe reversing back out or movement of the seam. good field by ponting close in on ganguly the bat pad is a gud idea .

tendulakar-ganguly partnership will be the key if india have to stay afloat.

hogg is bowling very well ganguly has to watch him very very closely IMO i expect hogg to use the wrong'un.

EDIT: i think ill take that back superb shot from ganguly

One more wicket would really help, and knowing these Sydney pitches, it's not too soon to see some reverse swing. Hopefully another over or two by Lee.

I'm glad Mitchell Johnson bowls it outside off stump so much. Someone like Stuart Clark or Brett Lee could be more effective here.

Did I jinx them of Adelaide 2003? Poor shot from Laxman (wonderful innings for sure, but did it take India to a good position, NO!!!). There was no need for that shot. I knew Ponting allowed Dravid to stay in because he knew Dravid was the most vulnerable to get out.

Next wicket should not fall before 400. I cant count on Yuvraj and Dhoni to do well, so this pair holds the key. Would have been awesome to be only 1 wicket down at end of day's play but what to do? Damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread