India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
his hand eye coordination behind the stumps hasnt been the best today. 100 for laxman congratulation good innings

Last edited:
Congratulations to Laxman for a beautiful, flowing hundred. The Australians have given him a few reprieves, though. Hopefully he makes this a big one.

i was wondering what that pink thin was at the back of most of the indian batsmen helmets was turns out it was a pink bandana that was worn on his head

Very very Special innings from Laxman! His love for the Australian attack and the SCG continues!!!!

Come on guys! This partnership should repeat the Adelaide 2003 heroics (they won it there for india!).

Very very Special innings from Laxman! His love for the Australian attack and the SCG continues!!!!

Come on guys! This partnership should repeat the Adelaide 2003 heroics (they won it there for india!).
Hopefully! Though Dravid look far less scrappy then. At least he has began to play some shots. He's looking far more comfortable and I hope he has become more positive for the rest of the series.

Meanwhile it is interesting to compare the captaincy by Ponting and Kumble. Ponting leads by 296 runs yet he is still respecting the match situation and making the batsmen run for their runs. In contrast, Kumble kept attacking when Hogg and Symonds were batting instead of making them work for their runs. The bowlers are obviously somewhat to blame in the high run rate, but I think the field permitted too many boundaries to be scored easily.

Johnson might be bowling quick but thats not what hes there for hes in there because he WAS swinging the ball both ways and taking wickets but now hes not swinging it both ways an is easy pickings for batsmen

Oh, I think India are now officially more lucky than Australia were in the first innings.

Salute to Ponting (would he have done this to laxman?). Anyways, excellent sportsmanship

Oh, I think India are now officially more lucky than Australia were in the first innings.
I wouldn't agree. Australia have just been poor in the field and with their no-balls. Laxman has been dropped three times. Australia have already bowled 5 no-balls compared to the 3 India bowled in their whole innings, so they're asking for trouble with regards to wickets being taken off no balls. Besides that--it's not luck that the slip cordon isn't moving forward despite finding that the ball is not carrying.

Third time's the charm for Mitch. Sachin to come in now--hope he continues to show his good form.

Dravid finally looked to have picked up some form. I hope it stands him in good stead for the rest of the series.

we've got dravid out about 10 times this series
We've got Symonds out about 4 times in this match. And I'm not even exaggerating, unlike you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread