India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hasn't Hogg had a bowl yet. Ponting isn't leading his side very well at the moment. Johnston is owling a lot of half volleys and Gilly had made a few errors. Very rare for this to be happening. The top order didn't fire either in Aussie's innings.

take a look at gilly's stats. he is australias BEST wicket keeper EVER!

What? So you expect Haddin be infront of him on the list of Australia's best TEST wicket keepers? Considering Haddin has played a significant less number of matches than Gilly has I don't blame him :p

I personally think Haddin is a better keeper, I can assure you he would of caught the latest catch Gilchrist dropped because Haddin moves better than any other keeper in the world.

However, I'm strongly in favour of keeping Gilchrist in the team.

the runs are starting to come pretty easily now and atlast dravid looks like he wants to score a few runs.

gee mitch johnson is bowling fast hes clocking consistently over 145 kmph at the moment. oh look brad hogg is bowling now. i knew punter would partner hogg and johnson.

What? So you expect Haddin be infront of him on the list of Australia's best TEST wicket keepers? Considering Haddin has played a significant less number of matches than Gilly has I don't blame him :p

I personally think Haddin is a better keeper, I can assure you he would of caught the latest catch Gilchrist dropped because Haddin moves better than any other keeper in the world.

However, I'm strongly in favour of keeping Gilchrist in the team.

Hey i know gillys dropped a few sitters and i have no doubt in my mind haddin wud have caught that. but what gilly's achievment not only with the gloves but with the willow is quite phenonemol.

Last edited:
Hey i know gillys dropped a few sitters and i have no doubt in my mind haddin wud have caught that. but what gilly's achievment not only with the gloves but with the willow is quite phenonemol.

Yep, definitely :)

So far, pretty decent from this partnership. But this is not the end. If they have to threaten the Aussies in this test, they have to notch up a 200+ partnership (or even more!). But so far, some decent fight. The Aussies are getting flustered there (Ponting threw out a few expletives because he couldnt get Laxman's wicket). Thats good for India

i wonder how Laxman will go in the ' nervous nineties' will he crack under pressure. i certainly hope so for australias sake we rly need a wicket. hey my preffered option is for dravid to fall and laxman to get a ton.

i wonder how Laxman will go in the ' nervous nineties' will he crack under pressure. i certainly hope so

He is not as bad as Sachin. He is pretty good when it comes to notching up those hundreds once he gets into the 90's

Fielding has been sub-par from Aussies. Maybe this is our lucky day. The Aussies haven't picked up a legal wicket yet, either, since that ball to Jaffer was a no-ball that wasn't picked up by the umpire. Though Jaffer probably wouldn't have lasted too much longer.

Good to see Dravid finally show some positive intent, especially to Hogg! Down the ground to Hogg!

take a look at gilly's stats. he is australias BEST wicket keeper EVER!
and? bradman was the best aussie batsman ever and he was playing when he was 90. Gilly has been great for sure but he's bordering embarasing nowdays. Drops too many catches, sitters. He'd rather be resting and home with the kids:rolleyes:

i wonder how Laxman will go in the ' nervous nineties' will he crack under pressure. i certainly hope so for australias sake we rly need a wicket. hey my preffered option is for dravid to fall and laxman to get a ton.
I hope not. His last two scores at the SCG are 178 and 161.

Edit: The commentators are now praising Dravid for playing it out in the middle!

Fantastic shot from Dravid! Thats fun now! He has done all the hard work. Now time to get to the fun part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread