India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was bad keeping there, no foot movement he just fell to the ball and went one handed when it wasn't that far away.

Great bowling from Lee though.

K let me set the record straight mitch johnson wicket of no ball caught punter (i think) adam gilchrist 2 drop catches 1 of Lee the other of Clark so really india shud be 4 down but only one wicket has fallen. :(

K let me set the record straight mitch johnson wicket of no ball caught punter (i think) adam gilchrist 2 drop catches 1 of Lee the other of Clark so really india shud be 4 down but only one wicket has fallen. :(

He's dropped 3 actually, one down leg side was a sitter and a half.

LOL is it just me or did i see our fellow Aussie fans wearing a pair of rubber boobs lol. Plenty of them are all dressed up lol

Ha! He raised the bat for reaching 19! :D

That was funny from Dravid. If the crowd thinks he will be forced to score rune because they want him to, they are mistaken. He is not the Wall for nothing. He will continue like this for 1000 balls or even more. He is that patient

That was funny from Dravid. If the crowd thinks he will be forced to score rune because they want him to, they are mistaken. He is not the Wall for nothing. He will continue like this for 1000 balls or even more. He is that patient

You do realise that what he's doing is nothing to be proud of? The partnership would be even more effective if he was at least rotating the strike :)

All hes doing is making sure india cant win the longer he stays there the best india can hope for is a draw.

Can someone tell ponting Hogg isnt really a batsmen hes there to actually bowl.
The quicks arent working just use 1 an put hogg up the other end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread