India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise that what he's doing is nothing to be proud of? The partnership would be even more effective if he was at least rotating the strike :)

For a batsman being totally out of form, he is playing himself into some sort of form. Laxman is helping him in getting into some form. The more time he spends in the middle, the more confidence he will grow into. Now he is starting to connect the outside the off stump deliveries (the last four proves that). So he could play himself into form with this one (Laxman's dominance in the opposite end is obviously helping him).

India's scoring rate is above 3.5 runs per over. why the hell should we be critical of Dravid? Its a team game.

This reverse swing should be starting soon. Then Mitch Johnson can go around the wicket like he did at Melbourne.

This reverse swing should be starting soon. Then Mitch Johnson can go around the wicket like he did at Melbourne.

actually i agree with u totaly. i wud put hogg on next over and partner hogg with johnson, johnson will go around the wicket do reverse inswing and hopefully get a few quick wickets along with hogg. i reckon we need india 3 down at least by the end of the day. CMON that was out OUT OUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (dravid hitting one to hussey) replay i guess says not out.

Last edited:
yar im annoyed but i can smell a wicket. the crowd are getting into it. and johnson is coming in maybe there is a bit of reverse swing going. damn it droped infront of hayden the snick from laxman.

the only way it looks like we are gona break this partnership is by keep bowling the way we are bowling (bar that boundry just than) the wickets will come come on australia.

I thought you guys were cheering us? didnt' you want a competition? Keep cheering team India!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread