India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the frame of mind dravid is in he probably would defend even a full toss.

lets hope dravid comes into his own soon and starts scoring again.

lets hope dravid comes into his own soon and starts scoring again.
Looks like Dravid watched Shitanshu Kotak in the Mumbai-Saurashtra match and wanted to regain the title of blocker.

Brett Lee's second spells seem to be a lot slower than his first spells. I noticed this in all three innings so far. He struggles to touch 140 in his second spell.

Last edited:
lets hope he doesnt emulate kotak coz then their will be only one possible result.

LOL! I might be mistaken but while comparing the Dravid and Laxman with the diagram (don't know the name), he was talking about some of the shorter balls Dravid has received this match. He went on to say, "he's been a hooker." I found it quite funny to say the least.

ya dravid just cant find the gaps and now he is nervous he has done all the work what if i get out by playing a shot so thats i think he thinking but i think he should atleast rotate strike

Dravid is bloody boring to watch. if Laxman wasn't going so good at the other end i'd be out watching some of the front lawn grow instead.

Can I ask, why has Hogg not bowled yet?

Dravid's strike rate: 20.45

:eek:

I thought that if it was ON the line, it wasn't a no-ball.

But according to these laws, you must be behind the line.

5. Fair delivery - the feet
For a delivery to be fair in respect of the feet, in the delivery stride
(i) the bowler's back foot must land within and not touching the return crease.
(ii) the bowler's front foot must land with some part of the foot, whether grounded or raised, behind the popping crease.
If the umpire at the bowler's end is not satisfied that both these conditions have been met, he shall call and signal No ball.

http://www.lords.org/laws-and-spirit/laws-of-cricket/laws/law-24-no-ball,50,AR.html

Last edited:
Dravid's strike rate: 20.45

:eek:

I think it will go up after tea. A good team talk will do the work. He doesn't have to bat as as aggressively as Laxman but he needs to get some runs on the board and at a decent pace; for his own sake if not for the team. It isn't doing him any good getting bogged down like that. Just before tea, there was a rash shot from him against Lee. I think one of the problem is the lack of communication between the two. They need to look to take the singles and turn the strike over rather than rely on the one four for the over (as exciting as it may be to see Laxman doing so).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread