India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus. Very Very Special innings from Laxman today perhaps?

Oh my god. Absolute class. And I think Hogg will be coming on to replace Mitchell now.

Last edited:
Laxman is showing the signs of a player who's in superb form. He needs to make this start count and get a hundred and get India into an even position at least.

Dravid is looking confident today and is playing his shots instead of wasting a lot of deliveries like he did in the first test

Dravid? Are you sure? Don't confuse him with the other guy.

1st Test

2nd inns
Balls faced: 66
Scoring shots: 5
4th inns
Balls faced: 114
Scoring shots: 9

2nd Test

2nd inns
Balls faced: 43*
Scoring shots: 6*

told ya day 2 an 3 on sydney wicket is best for batting which is why u should always bowl fist at scg.
get team out on day 1 for 300 or so then bat days 2 an 3 an get over 500 for the big handy first innings lead.
Then days 4 an 5 its harder to bat on so u can bowl them out for about 300again.
No excuses for indias batsmen here if they dont make 500.

Dravid? Are you sure? Don't confuse him with the other guy.

1st Test

2nd inns
Balls faced: 66
Scoring shots: 5
4th inns
Balls faced: 114
Scoring shots: 9

2nd Test

2nd inns
Balls faced: 43*
Scoring shots: 6*

Still he is looking confident in his strokeplay than in the first test match where he was in his own world thinking that he was batting in the nets :p. Lets hope he plays a good innings today and score atleast 25% percect runs of the partnership with VVS. Once he gets some runs under his belt he will play his strokes freely then.

Jesus. Very Very Special innings from Laxman today perhaps?

Oh my god. Absolute class. And I think Hogg will be coming on to replace Mitchell now.

Yeah, it's good batting, but he didn't bowl a good ball all over then. Every one was either straying onto leg or too full, with Laxman's class hill hammer you through there all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread