India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right Sean. That was plumb.

No way was that plumb. It was just clipping the outside of leg-stump.
By that yardstick, Symonds should`ve been out LBW as well to Kumble when he was trying to paddle-sweep him.

It was not the marginal calls that we were complaining about but the ones which were denied when the batsmen hit the cover of the ball or for instance the Ponting LBW.

I thought you were McLovin. :D

If only i was..."Gangstaaaaaaaaaaassss"

Good to see Laxman is waiting for the bad balls and not randomly going for it, like I thought initially. Dravid is slowly building/leeching off Laxman's success here.

Well played VVS, should be entertaining stuff from here on.

nope thats it this is crap fire those umps right now.
They have completely changed this game laxman was clearly out now hes going to go on an make a huge score.
It was out india should be 2 down an then coz the ball was still fairly new we would of had tendulkar out aswell an been right on top :crying:crying:crying usless umps completely controllling who wins this game:crying:crying:crying

see happens to every team we just try an hope it evens out in the long run

I would still be happier if Dravid rotated the strike instead of just blocking every delivery.

Laxman is going to be playing the pull shot today!

Still he is looking confident in his strokeplay than in the first test match where he was in his own world thinking that he was batting in the nets :p. Lets hope he plays a good innings today and score atleast 25% percect runs of the partnership with VVS. Once he gets some runs under his belt he will play his strokes freely then.

GAmerkid, offtopic but are your exams over ?

nope thats it this is crap fire those umps right now.
They have completely changed this game laxman was clearly out now hes going to go on an make a huge score.
It was out india should be 2 down an then coz the ball was still fairly new we would of had tendulkar out aswell an been right on top :crying:crying:crying usless umps completely controllling who wins this game:crying:crying:crying

see happens to every team we just try an hope it evens out in the long run
It was actually Dravid not Laxman, so get your facts straight before you try to make fun of us. Besides, the complaining is not that the umpiring is against India but that the umpire has GENERALLY SUCKED. There have been decisions against both teams, and two negatives never make a positive!

EDIT: Ah oops. I was wrong. It was Laxman after all. :p

Lovely innings from Laxman so far.. But its not over yet. We need a big hundred from him (something like what Symonds did). Laxman has single handedly brought India's strike rate to close to 4 runs per over. This should help Dravid build the innings. He seems under far less pressure now that Laxman is scoring well.

Very Very Sexy innings from Laxman so far; 48 runs from 4's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread