India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow--these no-balls are really hurting bowlers in this series. That was a HUGE no-ball, though.

Australia have already bowled a lot of no-balls in this innings already!

Yay Johnson did it again :p Dravid caught off a no ball.

Dravid is looking confident today and is playing his shots instead of wasting a lot of deliveries like he did in the first test. It will be nice to see a big partnership between Dravid and VVS.

Well yeah, I think that India really need to think about their opening partnership. I personally don't think Jaffer is good enough against Australia. I'm not going off his results, he just looks like he isn't ready. When Alastair Cook was failing in the Ashes last year, you could at least tell that he is good enough, and he proved he was with a hundred. I can't see Jaffer pulling even a 50 out.

Laxman playing well, I love watching him.
Jaffer doesn't look too comfortable, agreed. He is far too inconsistent as an opener. I gave him the benefit of the doubt earlier but it just doesn't cut it to score a 100 and then score a bunch of low scores. Openers need to be far more consistent--even a 30 or 40 every innings is better than the inconsistency Jaffer demonstrates.

Though you'd have to agree that that was an awesome delivery to snare Jaffer.

That's out. Hitting leg. Absolutely terrible decision. Ahh well, we'll get over it. :D

I told you luck always even it's self out.

Dravid out of no ball

Laxman not given when he should've been.

That's already nearly evened the bad luck india had.

Ian Ward apologised to any viewers that may have found Ian Chappell's commentary offensive. Did he say something offensive or does Ward just think Chappell's a prat?

That's out. Hitting leg. Absolutely terrible decision. Ahh well, we'll get over it. :D

You had better :p.

A life for Dravid early on. He now needs to capitalize on this and make the Australians pay. He certainly looks more confident in himself this match.

I wonder why they didn't show Hawk-Eye on that Dravid appeal. Looks like they don't want to instigate any more negativity towards the umpires. :p

Ian Ward apologised to any viewers that may have found Ian Chappell's commentary offensive. Did he say something offensive or does Ward just think Chappell's a prat?
I think mostly everyone thinks Chappell's a prat. :D

Here's Clark. This is an important phase of play.

Last edited:

I was told this on another forum.
He said something about how Ponting was out captained by Vaughan in the 2005 ashes but now Ponting has improved vastly as a captain and is now a much better captain than Vaughan. Boycott also said Vaughan is a better captain but Chappel said that his views were outdated.

Then I said.

Aww, poms are sooks. As Chopper would say, harden the f*ck up.

I wonder why they didn't show Hawk-Eye on that Dravid appeal. Looks like they don't want to instigate any more negativity towards the umpires. :p

They did. Hitting middle and leg.

Last edited:
You are right Sean. That was plumb.

Nah, that wasnt plumb. The initial reaction was that it was headed down the leg side missing the leg stump (Hawkeye suggested it was hitting the inner part of leg stump). Plus the inside edge was very very close to the ball suggesting that he might have inside edged it too.

Technically, thats a life for Laxman but not as plumb

Lamxan is looking in good touch atm. Looks like today we will see another Laxman's Very Very Special innings against the Aussies ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread