India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he continued batting at the rate he was at the beginning of his innings his 100 might have come long after India had finished and left the Australian shores. :p

Even with defensive fields, there was no justification for his not taking singles and rotating the strike a little bit more.

With Laxman batting at other end no one in his dreams will attempt singles.

defensive!:eek: im not so sure bout that, australia had half and half field IMO but not defensive it was just dravid scored way to slowly is 50 was of like 150 odd balls.

Having sweeper cover for a guy who scored at 30% strike rate. Very very aggressive hah.

Last edited:
The "dot-ball" chants were the biggest though so much that I couldn't believe. I've been to allot of AFL games and I've never heard a crowd get so pumped.

The "dot-ball" chants were the biggest though so much that I couldn't believe. I've been to allot of AFL games and I've never heard a crowd get so pumped.

yeah especially with Hawk and Magpie supporters at AFL. Us aussie are very passionate bout our cricket Lol. :)

I think Australian team would also have been tortured. This was what Dravid had planned for all. :p

It was great! I was sitting right where the chants were coming from.. and the beach balls.

It was great! I was sitting right where the chants were coming from.. and the beach balls.

Well u did not see PUP bat but Laxman would definately have amazed u with his wristy play.

Having sweeper cover for a guy who scored at 30% strike rate. Very very aggressive hah.

Eh, I get what you're trying to do but no.

He had a sweeper for good reason. When a spin bowler drops the ball short, it doesn't matter if it is Rahul Dravid or you batting out there, the person is going to whack a cut shot out, and if you have them all up, they WILL get 4 runs every time.

The sweeper for the spinner is part and parcel of the game, they need the protection.

Well u did not see PUP bat but Laxman would definately have amazed u with his wristy play.

The wristy play was by far not the thing Laxman 'amazed' people with. If anything, it was certainly his driving game.

Dravid was crap. There were a million gaps, everyone was rightfully getting into him. He played shockingly. Australia did India a favour by getting him out. Ganguly and Tendulkar played well at the end, showing some intent hitting some big shots.

Not so boring when Laxman was absolutely dominating.

Dravid was just an ironwall, so much so I went to play the PlanetCricket Arcade during that time.

Not so boring when Laxman was absolutely dominating.

Dravid was just an ironwall, so much so I went to play the PlanetCricket Arcade during that time.

But hes not doing his team any good. Do they wanna win? India's run rate was about 3 and a half because of him. Barely any of the Aussies clapped Dravids 50 but everyone was cheering Laxman's 50 and a big of an ovation for his 100 as we gave Symonds 150 and Bingas 50. OK, maybe not as big :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread