India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Initially it was quite bad....
Ppl with negative rep could not play Vbookie as u had to stake ur reputation for that.

As far as the openerse are concerned,if anyone has to go,it should be Jaffer.

Nah mate, Jaffer didn't do to well in the First Test but this Test, come one, what a ball by Lee. He had to get the feet out of the way and just drop the bat and hope he hits it. It was a cracker of a ball.

Nah mate, Jaffer didn't do to well in the First Test but this Test, come one, what a ball by Lee. He had to get the feet out of the way and just drop the bat and hope he hits it. It was a cracker of a ball.

totally agree matt jaffer just faced Lee's best ball of the day. For the aussies sake tho keep jaffer india;)

a good batting display by india but still a long way to go. nice to see them fighting back. good 100 by laxman. 2 quick wickets was a letdown but we got ganguly and tendulkar who can still do a good job. yuvraj singh has got to make sure he performs and dhoni also. the tail needs to wag like australias tail did. should be a goood day tomorrow

totally agree matt jaffer just faced Lee's best ball of the day. For the aussies sake tho keep jaffer india;)

Not about his performance,he seems to give off negative energy !
His fielding too is lack-lusrte.
Also,his footwork is bad and scoring a double ton on a flat wicket is not a great contribution anyways.

Also,his footwork is bad and scoring a double ton on a flat wicket is not a great contribution anyways.

Yeah he does seem dull in the field... Like he doesn't wanna be there.

I must admit he is probally along with dravid and if your talking form yuvraj singh the worst fielder around. India are conceding to many runs from those few players. But IMO its not only the indian fielding that gave the aussies a great total. its also just the fact that we are the best test and oneday team in the world BY FAAR!

Overall a decent day for India, and I say decent because of the two late wickets, otherwise it would have been a great performance. Either Sachin or Sourav need to go on and make the big one, also the tail needs to wag like Australia's did.

Well thank god for this....

http://in.sports.yahoo.com/080102/48/6p4xl.html

India could have only been 120-odd runs behind, I hope Steve Bucknor gets done really badly by the ICC because that was no mistake, it was a clear edge and a clear sound, I could hear it from my TV set for god sake...:mad:

course the indians wud lodge a complaint that was soooo obviouse, and i admit the yhave gud reason 2, but it doesnt mean i want them 2.

I must admit he is probally along with dravid and if your talking form yuvraj singh the worst fielder around. India are conceding to many runs from those few players. But IMO its not only the indian fielding that gave the aussies a great total. its also just the fact that we are the best test and oneday team in the world BY FAAR!

Yuvraj's poor fielding form should put him on a shorter leash than already. Instead of saving 5-10 runs per innings, he is conceding that amount. Yuvraj needs to put in at least a 20 or 30 to be selected for the next Test. Fairness aside, this series is an 'eat or be eaten' series and one slip up could cost India dearly.

I am happy to see them get to 216/3, which, providing Tendulkar and Ganguly put on a partnership, should take them to or beyond Australia's total. However, as mentioned earlier, I would like to see India bat and bat for as long as possible as I feel that with the pitch flattened out, Ishant will be not nearly as effective and RP Singh may not be able to get swing. Although swing is caused primarily by overhead conditions, the moisture emitted from the surface is an important factor too.

Yuvraj's poor fielding form should put him on a shorter leash than already. Instead of saving 5-10 runs per innings, he is conceding that amount. Yuvraj needs to put in at least a 20 or 30 to be selected for the next Test. Fairness aside, this series is an 'eat or be eaten' series and one slip up could cost India dearly.

I am happy to see them get to 216/3, which, providing Tendulkar and Ganguly put on a partnership, should take them to or beyond Australia's total. However, as mentioned earlier, I would like to see India bat and bat for as long as possible as I feel that with the pitch flattened out, Ishant will be not nearly as effective and RP Singh may not be able to get swing. Although swing is caused primarily by overhead conditions, the moisture emitted from the surface is an important factor too.

if yuvraj singh does continue to perform poorly this test i'd excpect sehwag to come wouldnt he.:confused:

Without reading any posts this morning, the Indian fans are now in love with Dravid again, and Jaffer is the one who should be dropped ?

Yep, ATM he is exposed to raw pace from Brett Lee, and he has shown he can't play raw pace...

He has one more innings to prove himself.

Without reading any posts this morning, the Indian fans are now in love with Dravid again, and Jaffer is the one who should be dropped ?

yeah gud point. NO indian fans shud hate both of them and regret them being there openers. if i where a indian supporter id defintley want a new pair of openers but im not so all i want is the 2 of them to get out next innings and get out quickly.

Never rated Jaffer highly and if Dravid fails in the next innings, then his place as an opener should be under threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread