India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "dot-ball" chants were the biggest though so much that I couldn't believe. I've been to allot of AFL games and I've never heard a crowd get so pumped.

Dravid was crap. There were a million gaps, everyone was rightfully getting into him. He played shockingly. Australia did India a favour by getting him out. Ganguly and Tendulkar played well at the end, showing some intent hitting some big shots.

Did you both see Dravid raise the bat when he went from 18 to 19? It was heaps funny!

Not so boring when Laxman was absolutely dominating.

Dravid was just an ironwall, so much so I went to play the PlanetCricket Arcade during that time.

Imagine yourself in my shoes! I can't play PlanetCricket Arcade due to people not agreeing with me that Brad Haddin is a good player so I have a neg rep.. and guess what, Neg rep people can't play it! :p

I had to endure the whole boringness of Dravid. I really think India should think about dropping either him or Jaffer, they aren't doing the job.

So did you have a good day, Ben?
Meh. It wasn't that bad. I've had a massive headache for the past week and I got badly sunburnt today.
I was going to go tomorrow aswell but the seats aren't exactly great and it's raining heavily here now.

I hate Sydney crowds though, way to harsh on quality players. They booed Matthew Hayden a few years ago because he was out of form and Australia had the match in the bag so he was trying to get back into form and was batting reasonably slowly while Clarke was in pursuit of a 100. They did the same to Dravid today.

I loved how Australia fans overpowered the Indians supporters though.
Much of the same as what happens occurs on this forum. ;)

Next time I'm taking an Aussie flag.

Meh. It wasn't that bad. I've had a massive headache for the past week and I got badly sunburnt today.
I was going to go tomorrow aswell but the seats aren't exactly great and it's raining heavily here now.

I got a headache sitting in the sun today.. slightly ruined the game. Lol.

Imagine yourself in my shoes! I can't play PlanetCricket Arcade due to people not agreeing with me that Brad Haddin is a good player so I have a neg rep.. and guess what, Neg rep people can't play it! :p

I had to endure the whole boringness of Dravid. I really think India should think about dropping either him or Jaffer, they aren't doing the job.

Initially it was quite bad....
Ppl with negative rep could not play Vbookie as u had to stake ur reputation for that.

As far as the openerse are concerned,if anyone has to go,it should be Jaffer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And why does VRV Singh replace Zaheer ?
Why can't they select Agarkar ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread