India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tour in doubt, management considering pullout
http://www.cricketnext.com/news/tour-in-doubt-india-considering-pullout/28735-13.html

Come on guys!!! Show some self pride, and pull off from this tour. They have to provide proof for Harbhajan's racist remarks, and award the Sydney test as an unofficial one and consign it to the dustbin. India must just not let this off. Tomorrow, it will again happen to another country. It has been happening every time when you go to Australia with umpires purchased for the home team and giving favorable decisions to them. This time, the media is making it big because of the extensive coverage.

LOL! You think pulling out of the tour is self pride? I would want ban India from playing Internationals if I was in the ICC for being so immature and pulling out of tours.

Tour in doubt, management considering pullout
http://www.cricketnext.com/news/tour-in-doubt-india-considering-pullout/28735-13.html

Come on guys!!! Show some self pride, and pull off from this tour. They have to provide proof for Harbhajan's racist remarks, and award the Sydney test as an unofficial one and consign it to the dustbin. India must just not let this off. Tomorrow, it will again happen to another country. It has been happening every time when you go to Australia with umpires purchased for the home team and giving favorable decisions to them. This time, the media is making it big because of the extensive coverage.

Ofcourse they should pull now :p becase they know they got now a lucky chance to get out of a 4-0 defeat and all. They know they cant beat Australia in their their turf . Best option is to take advantage of this situation and bail out .

World Champions...I love you! If I was a girl, I would marry you...but I'm not, so back off!

So? If you guys are gonna pull out of tours it will be better to not have India there.
Spot on!

I dont remember when it was, but one test in which Shoaib Akhtar destroyed the Indians, after I think the 4th day the Indians said that Akhtar chucks. Come on guys. You know you are going to lose so dont just blame the opposition bowlers!

Ofcourse they should pull now :p becase they know they got now a lucky chance to get out of a 4-0 defeat and all. They know they cant beat Australia in their their turf . Best option is to take advantage of this situation and bail out .

Nah mate we just dont want to play this game of India vs Arrogant unsportsman australians but also lost and farcical Umpires

LOL! You think pulling out of the tour is self pride? I would want ban India from playing Internationals if I was in the ICC for being so immature and pulling out of tours.

You guys are so cocky and arrogant you cannot think beyond cricket. But we can. WE have a sense of national pride and honour and it's been severely damaged by these events.

If you can get away with all that's gone on in the last 5 days and Harbhajan Singh's ban is upheld then there is no justice in the cricket world.

In such a situation you're damn right. We will be justified in being fricking immature and pull out of the tour. In fact if such a decision is taken, I will support it whole heartedly.

We give a damn about cricket. Seriously. The issue has gone way beyond cricket and if you cannot think along those lines, you're clearly blind to the facts of this issue. Who the hell do you think you are to pass judgement on a whole nation?

Nah mate we just dont want to play this game of India vs Arrogant unsportsman australians but also lost and farcical Umpires

We are the ones who dont have sportsmenship although we are the ones who try and get other captains to agree to take the fielders word? If India had a catch like that and claimed it we would have walked off if the policy was agreed.

You guys are so cocky and arrogant you cannot think beyond cricket. But we can. WE have a sense of national pride and honour and it's been severely damaged by these events.

You wouldn't gain any national pride by wimping out of a tour...

We are the ones who dont have sportsmenship although we are the ones who try and get other captains to agree to take the fielders word? If India had a catch like that and claimed it we would have walked off if the policy was agreed.

Yer just like Clarke walked off when he got a straight clear cut edge right?

You wouldn't gain any national pride by wimping out of a tour...

We think beyond cricket. You clearly have nothing in your mind besides cricket.

You think we'll tolerate this insult lightly. Just come inside India now and feel the sense of outrage and tell me how you feel...

I feel like India is at a real war with Australia. There can be no playing on the cricket field under such circumstances.

Damn it... don't you get it? I thought you guys were intelligent...

Yer just like Clarke walked off when he got a straight clear cut edge right?

But that was an easy catch so he obviously wasn't waiting for the player to call him out. He was probably just dissapointed. Besides, Symonds wasn't ready to go out and bat when Clarke got out, that might have been part of the reason.

But that was an easy catch so he obviously wasn't waiting for the player to call him out. He was probably just dissapointed. Besides, Symonds wasn't ready to go out and bat when Clarke got out, that might have been part of the reason.

No he looked at the umpire and walked only when he raised his finger. If that's supposed to be cricket played in the right spirit, I'll be damned.

Go on, add your spin to all these events. I'm enjoying reading the Aussie version of such incidents. :p

He waited until the umpire gave him out and thats not the only incident, if this so called agreement between ponting and kumble was made about playing in the spirit of cricket and walking when you are out then why on earth didnt ponting or symonds do that on the first day when they knew they were out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread