India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It clearly doesn't help your points when you insult a person of value to one's religion or like another Australian member here, one's race.

I think India had allot of luck in the ODI series.
I've posted this 3 times and yet no Indian has yet to reply.

Tendulkar should've been given out 3 times before he reached double figures and he went onto play a fine knock that helped India pass 300 which eventually led to India winning the game, the umpire was Indian (Did we file for racist umpiring complaints then?) and in the next game, Tendulkar was given out and India were bowled out for 150 and Australian won by 9 wickets. And if I do recall, India had the upper side of the luck in all of the games in that series but yet Australia still went onto win the series 4-2. This was in the ODI series a few months ago.

Allot of bad things have happened to Australian cricket aswell.
- South Africa chased down 434 in a ODI.
- We've lost to Bangladesh & Zimbabwe.
- We lost the Ashes in 2005.

You may say umpiring didn't have an impact but the the emotional effects for supporters would be quite similar.

I think you Indians are just pissed off because you've been the only country to challenge us over the last several years and you thought this was going to be the series where you finally knocked us over but now you think you all are going to have to live with the fact that you lost a series 4-0 in a 4 match series to a different country.

Just chillax, you lost to the best. What would you be saying if you lost to Bangladesh and the umpiring was this bad?

Tendulkar should've been given out 3 times before he reached double figures and he went onto play a fine knock that helped India pass 300 which eventually led to India winning the game, the umpire was Indian (Did we file for racist umpiring complaints then?) and in the next game, Tendulkar was given out and India were bowled out for 150 and Australian won by 9 wickets. And if I do recall, India had the upper side of the luck in all of the games in that series but yet Australia still went onto win the series 4-2. This was in the ODI series a few months ago.

You may say umpiring didn't have an impact but the the emotional effects for supporters would be quite similar.

I think you Indians are just pissed off because you've been the only country to challenge us over the last several years and you thought this was going to be the series where you finally knocked us over but now you think you all are going to have to live with the fact that you lost a series 4-0 in a 4 match series to a different country.

Just chillax, you lost to the best. What would you be saying if you lost to Bangladesh and the umpiring was this bad?
I bet you my life, If we had some, not all, but some decisions going in our favor, the result would have been different.

He means that B word which ends with tard.

That's pathetic. I've heard players use that word all the time over the stump mics. And worse stuff. It isn't racist though.

Not much different to calling a mischeivious and excitable person as a monky in India.
I`m sure that we have all been called that at some time or the other in our lives, even by our parents.

And another thing about bens first comment

I could care less about the cricket. Its the way my team has been treated. Seven decisions against us, Racist chants at the MCG, charging Harbajan when there was no proof, its just not right!!

This is far bigger then whats happening on the field.

And dont count your eggs before they hatch. Were going to hit back harder then ever, seal a 2-2 draw but it will always be a win for me.
Mark my words.

I could care less about the cricket. Its the way my team has been treated. Seven decisions against us, Racist chants at the MCG, charging Harbajan when there was no proof, its just not right!!

And dont count your eggs before they hatch. Were going to hit back harder then ever, seal a 2-2 draw but it will always be a win for me.
Mark my words.

Its possible, if the Indian team stops worrying about the bad umpiring and do there extra bit of homework on the Australians and train hard.

That bloke your referring to i think is Saheba who is at this stage being retrained. He made terrible decisions in not only the ODI series but in the domestic scene. He made terrible decisions against us as well (from i read it was 50-50 so no one really complained about unfairness). Yeah he was an embarrassment and i do hope India get a better umpire. What the fans are worried about is that Bucknor might not be repremanded. He may continue and in the future come back and umpire in an Indian game again. After all Bucknor is an elite umpire, not Saheba.

Mark my words.

I didnt care about the racist chants at each ground by the spectators. I mean I knew it was coming when the team came to Australia. I know they will say "you did it to us in India, we are giving it back". Thats human nature. But its the way the opposition tried to destabilise us when we were doing well by provoking us and then labelling charges against us when they had no proof (knowing that they will be supported by the higher officials).

If India continue the tour, I want some fight. But its Australia that we are playing in, and I am not confident how the new set of umpires will be. So no matter how we play, we will continue to get the hard end of the stick and will continue to listen to the same nonsense like "you got beaten by the best, get over it". I am confident India will play well in Perth inspite of it being a non-typical Indian track. India have this unusual new trait of performing on non-typical tracks, and flattering to deceive on typical subcontinental type tracks.

Its possible, if the Indian team stops worrying about the bad umpiring and do there extra bit of homework on the Australians and train hard.

And if blokes named Micheal Clarke stop claiming catches that arent.

And after all that we go through on field, we come on this site and get remarks against our religion, race, and for simply believing in what we believe in. They say were overreacting, I say open your eyes.

I cant care to type more, its 11:40 on a school night.

Ill see ya in 15 and a half hours.
Toodles.

Extra bit of homework? On how to win over the umpires to give us the correct decisions? When you do well and still cant even draw a match, what more can you do?

If the tour continues, I think India just need to regroup, clear their mind and continue their gameplan. They didnt do anything wrong in Sydney. They just need to continue and pray the umpiring goes OK.

well....IMHO...if justice has been given to bhajji...i.e removing the
ban...then india must continue with the tour....forget the results...!!

but if the ICC turns a deaf ear to our plea...then we all know what to do ;)

unfortunately,it has become like a prestige issue now !

well....IMHO...if justice has been given to bhajji...i.e removing the
ban...then india must continue with the tour....forget the results...!!

but if the ICC turns a deaf ear to our plea...then we all know what to do ;)

unfortunately,it has become like a prestige issue now !

I agree. If they're going to ban Harbhajan without evidence or witnesses then i really think they should leave. A less severe penalty should be the result as the only person who heard was Symonds and he was either in point or slips (next to many players who hadn't heard and more importantly the square leg umpire). The double standards are starting to **** me off. I don't recall Lehman getting such a harsh ban for calling a Sri Lankan player a black c***. Compare that to monkey.

Not only is Bucknor and his English counter part stuffed the game up (it could've been far closer and far more exciting) one of our players got banned without evidence. CONSPIRACY THEORY brothers (and sisters for the female fans) is on the cards. Gotta love cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread