India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god Pakistani players dont understand all these stuff, but we got our own language mind you ;).

teri.. etc..

He means that B word which ends with tard.

That's pathetic. I've heard players use that word all the time over the stump mics. And worse stuff. It isn't racist though.

My Grandpa calls me a monkey all the time. Its not racist either.
B-Tard is pretty bad in India.

On the Ganguly issue- this is how the umpires SHOULD have handled it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi_t10pGN5g

Last edited:
Man, I know someone posted a link to the following article earlier, but I thought I'd put in a quote so people clicked on it and read it... out of an Aussie paper as well!

INDIA have been dudded. No one with the slightest enthusiasm for cricket will take the least satisfaction from the victory secured by the local team in an SCG Test that entertained spectators, provided some excellent batting but left a sour taste in the mouth.

It was a match that will have been relished only by rabid nationalists and others for whom victory and vengeance are the sole reasons for playing sport. Truth to tell, the last day was as bad as the first. It was a rotten contest that singularly failed to elevate the spirit.

If the appeal was bad, the decision was worse. A mild-natured and intelligent man, Dravid departed shaking his head slowly as the Australians celebrated. Instead, they should have been fearing the damage done to their reputations. Already scorned by the English, they may find themselves under the cosh in a country where most of them make most of their money. Despite the amiability of many players, Ponting's team is developing an unwanted reputation for being headstrong and precious. Matthew Hayden's belittling of Anil Kumble's bowling at the MCG was a case in point.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/cricket/dodgy-deeds-leave-sour-taste/2008/01/06/1199554486052.html

Lol! Looks like you cannot take all the heat making your arguments sound silly, so you decide to have a dig at us instead. Well done. At least now we know that you are all talk and now walk. And by you, I mean YOU. Not Australia.

I purposely made that comment sound silly and yes it was a dig at the indian team. I'm not sure when I nicked one and decided to stay at the crease, but it is fun sometimes just sticking the dagger into sore losers. Heck, it's perfectly acceptable when Australia loses so why not now? Or is it just another example of how Australia is treated in cricket?

I figure, for all the abuse we cop win, lose or draw, we may as well just live up to the myth instead of constantly having to defend ourselves. I take the attitude of Merve Hughes...who said after getting busted for smashing his bat against the players race in retaliation to crowd abuse in South Africa all those years ago - "for all the trouble I got into, I wish I'd actually just hit the pr*ck!".

In that video, dravid is being a example for a 8 year old boy, he has kept it calm.

Here is a racist comment made by Gibbs towards Pakistan that did not get charged for. This is evidence, more so then the viewpoints of Symonds and Ponting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM9zZc583C4

Wrong. He was banned for two Tests. Rather than making racial slurs towards Pakistan, it was an outburst towards the section of the crowd abusing Paul Harris. I fail to see how calling someone an 'animal' is racist?

God, some of the members on here are pathetic. The world is against them. They're nothing but victims, defending their honour.

All i want is for the series to continue. I have got my tickets for the next test (which will be my first ever test match and first ever match watching Australia at the ground) at the WACA and all i believe should happen is Bucknor to terminated for the next test and for the series to continue. I would be so unhappy if the Indian's pulled out basically because i wont be able to see the aussies play anymore tests this summer. :(

Tour in doubt, management considering pullout
http://www.cricketnext.com/news/tour-in-doubt-india-considering-pullout/28735-13.html

Come on guys!!! Show some self pride, and pull off from this tour. They have to provide proof for Harbhajan's racist remarks, and award the Sydney test as an unofficial one and consign it to the dustbin. India must just not let this off. Tomorrow, it will again happen to another country. It has been happening every time when you go to Australia with umpires purchased for the home team and giving favorable decisions to them. This time, the media is making it big because of the extensive coverage.

Last edited:
Tour in doubt, management considering pullout
http://www.cricketnext.com/news/tour-in-doubt-india-considering-pullout/28735-13.html

Come on guys!!! Show some self pride, and pull off from this tour. They have to provide proof for Harbhajan's racist remarks, and award the Sydney test as an unofficial one and consign it to the dustbin. India must just not let this off. Tomorrow, it will again happen to another country. It has been happening every time when you go to Australia with umpires purchased for the home team and giving favorable decisions to them. This time, the media is making it big because of the extensive coverage.
To scared to lose 4-0 are ya?

You can't call it an unofficial Test Match nor can you call any an unofficial Test, it was a great Test Match to watch and you almost drew it.

You're whinging worse then I use to when I was about 12.

That has to be one of the stupidest articles I've seen.

The Indian team’s media manager Dr MV Sridhar indicated that India might pull out of the Australia tour.

Dr Sridhar, however, maintained that the tour would go on and the Indian team would arrive at a decision after due consultations with the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) officials.

The writer is pretty much contradicting himself within the first three paragraphs. There's no point in pulling out. India's got to continue to play, regardless of how much Ponting whines to the umpires.

India will play. In my opinion they will be fired up about this and will want to play. I enjoyed last test match besides all the controversial stuff. I just want the tour to go on and hopefully next test will be just as close but this time much fairer for not only the Indians but i guess you could say the Aussies as well this has been a great series and it would be a shame if India pull the plug on the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread