India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He got charged based on hearsay and the ICC being in a tough position in terms of being no tolerance to racism. Harbhajan is partially a scapegoat of the ICC, wanting to show no tolerance to racism.

Partially? So he did do something? If you know, then why do you need sound proof/evidence?

Geez, screw this. Im going to work - Ill see what has boiled over in 8 hours time;)

I'm sick of the indians already - i hope the sore losers pull out of the tour cause their behaviour is deplorable. Maybe we can get Bangladesh over as a replacement - at least then we may have a slight challenge on our hands. And to think that the next time we play india at home all their "stars" are going to be retired - hahahah!!!! At least they are still good at whinging! Goodbye whinging poms, hello whinging papadoms!

Whats whinging?

I'm sick of the indians already - i hope the sore losers pull out of the tour cause their behaviour is deplorable. Maybe we can get Bangladesh over as a replacement - at least then we may have a slight challenge on our hands. And to think that the next time we play india at home all their "stars" are going to be retired - hahahah!!!! At least they are still good at whinging! Goodbye whinging poms, hello whinging papadoms!
Lol! Looks like you cannot take all the heat making your arguments sound silly, so you decide to have a dig at us instead. Well done. At least now we know that you are all talk and now walk. And by you, I mean YOU. Not Australia.

Partially? So he did do something? If you know, then why do you need sound proof/evidence?

I said partially because the ICC did have some complaints from Australian players, it was not an unprovoked accusation by the ICC.

I am just saying why I said partially. He was not singled out by the ICC for no reason.

Called an Indian player the swear word which means born out of wed lock (begins with a b). It is extremely offensive in India.

What exactly is a wed lock?

He means that B word which ends with tard.

That's pathetic. I've heard players use that word all the time over the stump mics. And worse stuff. It isn't racist though.

That's pathetic. I've heard players use that word all the time over the stump mics. And worse stuff. It isn't racist though.

It is extremely offensive in India, or so I have heard.

Right, it basically goes down to the culture that you're exposed to and you're brought up in. I don't know about the other Indian members here, but calling someone a monkey isn't even close to being offensive in India. My grandmother has called me that, when I was acting in a particularly silly and excitable way. But, the word '*******' is extremely offensive in an Indian culture, which is conservative and anything that demeans family values is considered to be highly insulting. And perhaps to you, it is pretty commonplace and that's understandable, of course. But, you've got to be even-handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread