India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dale Steyn would murder India.

The fact that India have beaten Australia in Australia will be completely overlooked once Australia clean sweep India 4-0!!

Where are these Aussies coming from. We played Dale Steyn earlier last year. No problemo.

Dale Steyn would murder India.

The fact that India have beaten Australia in Australia will be completely overlooked once Australia clean sweep India 4-0!!

Arrogance at its peak (No wonder you're a fan of Hayden who displayed his arrogance when he said "India wont win this test match").

What the hell is your problem? I never said a word that way. Jesus, I am sick of these people coming on here and misquoting me. It has happened 3 times today.

It's like:

"I know for a fact Nel wouldn't play for India remember the sledges he had with india, and he is a passionate south african."

"WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT INDIA THEY ARE ATLEAST COMPETITIVE!"

A situation like that has happened three times today, I'm sick of it.

If you keep scoring on Indian fans they are bound to feel you are an Australian. Maybe change your signature to remind everyone who you support from heart.

Do words Mark Waugh and Warne ring bell.

Im not the one carrying on as if my countries innocient, you are..... people in glass houses shouldnt throught stones.

I accept my countrys faults, this everyone is against India rubbish is wearing very thin with everyone!!!

Whats Indias test ranking ?
its not 2 or 3 !!

The current No.2 side (SA) lost a test match at home to the No.8 (WI) ranked side at home.
India are tied on points with SA and SRL in the rankings.

Arrogance at its peak (No wonder you're a fan of Hayden who displayed his arrogance when he said "India wont win this test match").

It confidence not arrogance, confidence is something your intitled to when you are world champions.:hpraise

Im not the one carrying on as if my countries innocient, you are..... people in glass houses shouldnt throught stones.

I accept my countrys faults, this everyone is against India rubbish is wearing very thin with everyone!!!

Mate no Indian will deny match fixing.
Please please do some reserch before posting? this is 3rd or 4th post in succession without any sense.

Where are these Aussies coming from. We played Dale Steyn earlier last year. No problemo.

And we beat SA who had Dale Steyn in their side on a seam-friendly Jo`bur track by a huge margin.
SA, for those who do not remember , got bowled out for 84 on the same track.

The current No.2 side (SA) lost a test match at home to the No.8 (WI) ranked side at home.
India are tied on points with SA and SRL in the rankings.

dont count your chickens before they hatch, wait till the series are finished.

Mate no Indian will deny match fixing.
Please please do some reserch before posting? this is 3rd or 4th post in succession without any sense.

NO let me put it in simple terms for you..... You are calling michael Clarke Ricky Ponting, pretty much the whole australian team cheats, a few people are even claiming the match was fixed.....

Look at you own team and its past before you judge Australia.

Last edited:
Haha, they're actually serious? I thought that boycotting the tour was on from people on this forum and I just saw it on the news.

Bunch are people from India need to get a life & move on. It's hilarious because it seems to have effected their lives immensely and there not even apart of the Indian Cricket Squad and they never will be.

Harbhajan would've been useless in Perth anyway.
Maybe this was a conspiracy theory by the selectors to push Bhajji out of the team because Kumble didn't have the balls. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread