India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is they really how you think???

This is really sad, there a hand full of Indians being sensible about this but most are completely taking it to the extreme. I never thought id say this but ive lost all respect. Your media have obviously been brainwashing you with this whole "australia is cheathing garbage".

If australia is in this position then u ill know...In 2005 when india beat ausies in mumbai with a spin track they commented like anything..indian don't preapare sportive pitches or something like that.eventhough both teams played on the same pitch.

i really like some of the players like gilchrist and lee..but Gillie also dissopointed every indian with his behaviour in the last match.gille was considered to be the honest player in australian team

...meh whatever. What's happened is now water under the bridge. Can we move along to the next match. I think we can play with some fire for sure.

To enlighten you media always compare our team with Australia and how we can come up to there standard. The Selectors, BCCI management and players performance is what is being criticised. Only 5% of times will they talk about opposition.

That is exactly my point! It's not about the opposition, it is about the pressure placed on the team by comparing them to Australia and constantly telling them how they could reach Australia's level (to quote you). The media compares them to Australia, the media is always telling them how they can come up to Australia's standard etc. That is putting immense pressure on the players of India isn't it? Any failings, such as this test (regardless of decisions, we cannot change the outcome now, so i will call it a loss), only garner the Indian team more negative comments from the media, whom will probably point out the problems in their team because they lost. I am sure if they had won, the media wouldn't be so critical of them. But since the media focus' and places so much emphasis on the team and its comparison to Australia, obviously a questionable loss is going to spark controversy and bring in to light all the poor and questionable decision that were made in the game.

If our media was so hard on the Aussie team, when we lost the 2005 Ashes we would have been livid and open about the bad decisions that plagued the entire series. So I'm saying that really the problem isn't between the teams, it should be between the teams and the umpires.

You aren't touching Nel. Plus, I know for a fact he would rather die than play for India. "SHOW SOME TICKER" Remember that? Hehe that was funny.

Nice try there sid :p he's ours!

south africa didnot win any major tournments even once also..don't even dare to comment on Indian team
remember india is the only team giving competition to australia..check the statistics

I also wanted to mention that we should not all forget that despite the shocking calls from the umpires, India still should have drawn the match at least. Let's not forget about the shocking selectors decisions to play Yuvraj and Jaffer again for this match after their shocking first test. If they both play again in the next test then it's just an absolute farce. Why is Karthik and Sehwag not playing??

But despite all of this they still should have drawn the match at least. How about Laxman and Tendulkar? They should have done better. Dhoni was a fool for shouldering arms when he was going along so well. The only reason i could think of is that the bad umpiring calls demoralised them all and then it felt like everything was consipiring against them to lose, and then they believed it themselves. Dravid and Ganguly were KEY wickets. Had they both received correct decisions then i am sure the match would have been drawn.

I dont think Australia is entirely to blame here. I think they are doing what they normally do - they play hard and lets face it, are not good losers. It has got to be up to the officials to keep order, not the players i think.

south africa didnot win any major tournments even once also..don't even dare to comment on Indian team
remember india is the only team giving competition to australia..check the statistics

What a load of rubbish, India are the only team that compete with Australia LMAO at you..... do you even watch cricket?

You aren't touching Nel. Plus, I know for a fact he would rather die than play for India. "SHOW SOME TICKER" Remember that? Hehe that was funny.

Nice try there sid :p he's ours!

Is Nel an Australian and playing for Australia?

What a load of rubbish, India are the only team that compete with Australia LMAO at you..... do you even watch cricket?

Only team to have beaten Australia in Australia.

Only team to consistently win test matches against Australia at home.

It isn't all lies buddy, the report was clear and there was a shot of sachin walking out of the hearing just after Harbhajan with camera's all going off around them.

I don't care if you are doubtful of it, I am too, I am just saying what I saw reported and shown on the news because I thought it might be an interesting point of discussion.

Your right Jordox that is interesting. If Tendulkar went against Harbhajan then i say Harbhajan deserved the ban. He's an idiot if he say monkey. If Tendulkar didn't and Harbhajan still copped it then i say India take action cause Harbhajan innocent till he's proven guilty. The problem i've had is that Harbhajan has been Ponting's bane and perhaps this is a way for Ponting to remove the problem. Harbhajan is known for his hot temperament but he isn't known as a rascist bloke. Thats the problem. Such a label is terrible for a player and it has ruined Lehman's and Dean Jones' reputation in countries outside Australia. Its worse if he didn't say anything and still got the ban. Points thingy for Jordox

EDIT: ok maybe no points cause it wont let me. Interesting

Last edited:
Not only will both teams play again, but after all this furor surrounding Australia's "cheating" or whatever any complainee's want to call it, Australia will be motivated by Ricky Ponting to set out and destroy India, especially after the Indian Press questioned Ricky's respect for the game. I wouldn't be surprised to see Brett Lee bodylining it at the batsmen, and I definitely won't be surprised to see injuries. All this bad press is just motivating Australia to completely demolish India in the next test.
I see. They'll be proving their spirit in the game by doing the very thing that was considered to be out of the spirit of the game. Glad you aren't their coach.

Haha, they're actually serious? I thought that boycotting the tour was on from people on this forum and I just saw it on the news.

Bunch are people from India need to get a life & move on. It's hilarious because it seems to have effected their lives immensely and there not even apart of the Indian Cricket Squad and they never will be.

Harbhajan would've been useless in Perth anyway.

This will fire up both teams, but notably on Australia's side they will not be happy at all with the media and false accusations.
False accusations? Where has one false accusation been made against Australia? Every accusation made of Australians has been made on TV evidence, something that Symonds didn't seem to have the support of in his case.

Why is Karthik and Sehwag not playing??

If you were an Indian fan, you'd be used to ridiculously stupid selections. No one is more disgusted at Karthik not being picked than me, if they don't pick him for the 3rd Test, I'm going to go nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread