India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO let me put it in simple terms for you..... You are calling michael Clarke Ricky Ponting, pretty much the whole australian team cheats, a few people are even claiming the match was fixed.....

Look at you own team and its past before you judge Australia.

Can you name some who said match was fixed. Im sure i didnt read any such post.
We did not call anyone cheat. Umpires have been criticised and the attitude of Aussie fielders have been criticised.

YUVRAJ DID WELL IN THE PREVIOUS TOUR AND IN ONE DAYS..SAME CASE WITH JAFFER.

WHY SYMONDS DIDN'T GO WHEN IT WAS A VERY THICK EDGE..CLARKE ALSO DID SAME THING.
Come now, you're not seriously justifying Yuvi and Jaffer's selections? Both have reached double figures only once in their four outings.

see you are being so typically stubborn and full of your own opinion. If you had actually read and understood my entire post, you would understand that all this aggravating of the Australian team is only encouraging them to beat you, and to go all out, which includes playing so hard you might hurt the opposition!

please dont be arrogant and try to change the context of my words!
I'm not the one being arrogant. I just find it funny that you say Australia will react to accusations of not playing in the spirit of the game by taking up bodyline bowling and playing to injure the batsmen. Don't you?

It confidence not arrogance, confidence is something your intitled to when you are world champions.:hpraise
Saying that the other team stands no chance is not confidence, it's arrogance. Saying that your team is going to play well is confidence, not arrogance. It's a fine line. It has to do with talking about yourself rather than talking about the other team.

I accept my countrys faults, this everyone is against India rubbish is wearing very thin with everyone!!!

Nice generalization there.

I believe that Bhajji did say something, it's in the guy's nature and I don't like the guy, but there has been no proof whatsoever.

I would be really disappointed if India pulled out of the tour. Sometimes things dont go your way, but crying over it isnt the solution. There is always another day, match or series to look forward too.

I think most of the people who think decisions always go against India, dont watch other cricket enough.

The only support I can offer the BCCI is in their appeal against Bucknor. He has indeed a very poor record against India, and it would probably be wise for the ICC to look into this. But then the Indian board, players and fans must accept whatever decision the ICC makes in the end.

Pulling out of the tour (for this) would be completely against the spirit of the game and could set a horrible example.

India has never won a series in Australia I'm pretty sure. Last time around was 1-1, and the previous tour was very one side to Australia.

It took Australia id odnt know maybe 25 years to beat India in India. Nice to have confidence but give the team due where it deserves.

India shouldn't pull out though the latest report in Cricinfo suggests that the team is still in Sydney as the board has advised them to stay there until the details of Proctor's verdict is given to them and they can make a formal appeal to the ban.

Just checked, India has won 4 tests in Australia in history, very poor.

Recent history is what is being talked about. India has only recently started winning abroad. We did not had bowlers and batsmen earlier to perform abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread