India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS, you Aussies are so lucky that you have a great team. I reckon on our current form (after Pak series, we'd have blown away any nation other than the Aussies).

The ODI's will be interesting, because I'm sure Yuvi will come in to the fray properly then, I'm sure Sree would be back as well and with Bhajji in the team, there's going to be a lot of fireworks, not to mention Uthappa likes to murder the Aussie bowlers at times.

I try telling them that all the time, they take it for granted I'm telling you mate! :p

Yeah the ODI's will be really good and yeah, Uthappa loves sticking it up the Aussies, I like that kid!

India have just suspended there tour until they can lodge an appeal with ICC.
Just on ten news

Last edited:
FFS, you Aussies are so lucky that you have a great team. I reckon on our current form (after Pak series, we'd have blown away any nation other than the Aussies).

The ODI's will be interesting, because I'm sure Yuvi will come in to the fray properly then, I'm sure Sree would be back as well and with Bhajji in the team, there's going to be a lot of fireworks, not to mention Uthappa likes to murder the Aussie bowlers at times.

I kinda agree here. I reckon that India should put the tests behind them as it's practically over, accept they were unjustly hard done by and focus on the one-dayers. That is surely their best chance now to really get revenge and get some pride and confidence back.

It's annoying me, I'm sorry if I may be biased now, I really am I don't like to be, but I have to say, many of the Indian fans both on here and in real life are annoying me.

Sorry mate :)

Dont be Sorry we are annoying. Imagine watching a match with one of us.:p:cool:

Seriously.......Please change your sign.....the youtube video it refers to is no where to be seen.

Dont be Sorry we are annoying. Imagine watching a match with one of us.:p:cool:

Seriously.......Please change your sign.....the youtube video it refers to is no where to be seen.

Done, ;) Yeah and I don't think I could survive watching a game with one of you :D

LOL, we won in India in 2004. This is India's 3rd visit to Australia in 9 years. 3 Straight loses. Do you even watch cricket?
Umm....

India in Australia 1999/00: Australia won 3-0
India in Australia 2003/04: Series drawn 1-1
India in Australia 2007/08: Australia 2-0 after 2 matches

(http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/ausvind/content/story/307341.html)

I really don't see where you're getting "3 straight loses" form apart from your imagination. On top of that you have the nerve to suggest if I watch cricket when you don't understand what you yourself are saying!

India have just suspended there tour until they can lodge an appeal. Just on ten news

Oh no. Really, that is childish.

I'm sorry that a fine series has become this, India is a great team and for once Australia look to be under some sort of competition and India go ahead and do that.

Jesus, why can't they do this in a less spectacular style. They don't have to 'suspend' the tour over Harbhajan. Ah c'mon BCCI, please just let them play cricket.

To be honest, even India have improved a lot in terms of consistency in recent times (in test matches atleast). Trouble is its still no where near the Aussies.
I think the Indians have improved when there's less or no pressure. Once the going gets tough and the other elements come in, we start to dissolve like jellybeans (do they even dissolve?).

There is controversy everywhere. Ponting, the players, Indian Media, Australian fans, Indian fans, Umpires and racism.

Now official that they aren't going to play unless they get that ban lifted off Singh. This is just disappointing from India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread