India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
really? I suppose they know they have nil chance in Perth and would probably be rolled over within 4 days.

no ones worried abt perth...as we know we wont stand a chence...
although do you
remember the spanking we gave you in the adelaide test in 2003-2004 ??

There is controversy everywhere. Ponting, the players, Indian Media, Australian fans, Indian fans, Umpires and racism.

Now official that they aren't going to play unless they get that ban lifted off Singh. This is just disappointing from India.

Mate do you know what is it like to be branded a Racist.

He's just spreading propaganda, I think. Cricinfo says that the team is staying in Sydney because they have to be there to be able to appeal Bhajji's ban. Seems reasonable to me, although I hope they make it in time for their tour match.

although do you

Unfortunately I think there might not be a test in Adelaide. I think the ICC wont lift the ban on Harbhajan and India will go home, I pray :upray even though I'm an atheist I pray to the cricket gods :upray please let this tour go ahead!

If they call the rest of the tour off Australia A should play. It would be heaps closer as well. It would be very interesting viewing.
Do you really not understand why this discussion has gone on as long as it has? It's because of posters like you who believe Australia decimated India in this test match fairly and squarely when it is quite clear that India had a number of sessions where they dominated Australia.

He's just spreading propaganda, I think. Cricinfo says that the team is staying in Sydney because they have to be there to be able to appeal Bhajji's ban. Seems reasonable to me, although I hope they make it in time for their tour match.

They have decided to skip the tour match and will be staying in Sydney.

That still isnt a good enough reason according to me. It sets a really bad example for the future.

Yep, and whats worse is that India's reputation will plunge straight down.

If they call the rest of the tour off Australia A should play. It would be heaps closer as well. It would be very interesting viewing.

Canberra game is on 10th. Whats the fuss all about. cant a team stick with its player whos in trouble.

They have stayed put at Sydney cos they want to defend the cae against Bhajji.

They arnt just staying in sydney there was a offical announcement that the tour is suspended pending the outcome of the appeal to the ICC.

The new spoilt little girls of world cricket. I think after this the ICC should cut it back to 9 test playing nations. This is pathetic from India, a disgrace and embaressment

Do you really not understand why this discussion has gone on as long as it has? It's because of posters like you who believe Australia decimated India in this test match fairly and squarely when it is quite clear that India had a number of sessions where they dominated Australia.

A number of sessions is not enough against Australia. Come back in 4 years.

although do you

We have just repaid it in Indian turf in 2004 only ;) and now continuing the spanking as interest :p

Yeah I agree, Australia did not by all means 'flog' India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread