India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I
The cricketers must stick to the schedule. All these out-of-the-ground problems should be solved outside, without disrupting the tour programme. I had said the same during the Oval test controversy as well.

The question is not about making it in time for the tour game but setting a bad precedent. India is doing it today, so some other team will do it tomorrow............who suffers in the end? The sport of cricket.

It's easy to speak as a neutral because you are not emotionally involved.

The prevailing mood in India is that we have been discriminated against far too often by the ICC and it's now time to put an end to this.

I fully support my country and I will never accept that Harbhajan had racially abused Symonds without proof.

And it is a fact that it was WORD against WORD. Not a shred of evidence has been presented against Harbhajan (according to our media).

At this moment, you think that we have this "sporting" attitude? Hell NO!!

Oh I just remembered, in the midst, we all forget how pathetic Bhajji's rolls were, we should be giving him some stick.

hahaha i thought he was going to do a cartwheel..... good to see some passion.

I tell you get it into your heads that this is no longer ABOUT CRICKET!!

You can never understand our point of view...

I would say India should boycott this tour even if Harbhajan's ban gets lifted because of the poor spirit in which Australia played the game.

Ricky Ponting claims and false catch and you guys actually justify it? How low can you get?

m_vaughan has summed it all up, and this is coming from a neutral point of view.

The cricketers must stick to the schedule. All these out-of-the-ground problems should be solved outside, without disrupting the tour programme. I had said the same during the Oval test controversy as well.

The question is not about making it in time for the tour game but setting a bad precedent. India is doing it today, so some other team will do it tomorrow............who suffers in the end? The sport of cricket.

Ricky Ponting has stated in his interview that he did not know he dropped it and even with the attempt from the media, to say his team would sink so low to lie, is false.

Uh oh, I just noticed something.

What India are doing is blackmail "If you don't take Harbhajan's ban off we don't play" I think I may have lost respect for them. Pity, they are a great team.
IT's about our honour.

We're blackmailing because we have our pride to defend. Harbhajan is NOT guilty because there is NOT a single shred of evidence presented against him.

If he was so guilty why aren't the Australians sharing it with the public? You tell me THAT!

And who cares about your respect... I suppose you think you are the President of the US or something...

m_vaughan has summed it all up, and this is coming from a neutral point of view..

I tell you this is a bilateral issue. I give a damn about neutral points of view.

This is about the emotions involved between India and Australia. I have a very low opinion of your country after this and I guess the feeling must be mutual.

GO ahead and hate us because we hate you as much.

Last edited:
I tell you get it into your heads that this is no longer ABOUT CRICKET!!

You can never understand our point of view...

I would say India should boycott this tour even if Harbhajan's ban gets lifted because of the poor spirit in which Australia played the game.

Ricky Ponting claims and false catch and you guys actually justify it? How low can you get?

You cant undo what has happened. I hope, the Indian players and board, arent thinking the same way as you are. I think they can earn a lot more respect if they can forget about whats happened, move on and fight even more harder in the remainder of the series. What happens is irrelevant, really.

I am not saying the board should not support Bhajji, but they can do it, without disrupting the tour. If the players dont get enough practice, they will not be able to perform to their fullest in the remaining matches.

The people that matter think he has been. However since "tour suspended pending outcome of appeal" means let him off or we'll take our bat and ball and go home, lets start the countdown to the ban being overturned to appease the petulant tools

Mr Brad please provide any evidence if you have to prove him guilty?

Hell Aussie players could not provide it how can you. Its simple you are branding someone racist without any proof and then accept him to take it lying down.

ICC needs to stand up to the arrogant idiots that run the BCCI and punish them heavily. Moronic fools who have some strange concept that they're important.

IT's about our honour.

We're blackmailing because we have our pride to defend. Harbhajan is NOT guilty because there is NOT a single shred of evidence presented against him.

If he was so guilty why aren't the Australians sharing it with the public? You tell me THAT!

And who cares about your respect... I suppose you think you are the President of the US or something...

:rtfl It's about honour? LOL

You do know that Brad Hogg was given a reprimand for calling one of your team a Bast**d? How about you think of that, It is obvious that the panel was not biased, because Brad Hogg was punished for a much lesser thing.

You cant undo what has happened. I hope, the Indian players and board, arent thinking the same way as you are. I think they can earn a lot more respect if they can forget about whats happened, move on and fight even more harder in the remainder of the series. What happens is irrelevant, really.

I am not saying the board should not support Bhajji, but they can do it, without disrupting the tour. If the players dont get enough practice, they will not be able to perform to their fullest in the remaining matches.

We don't even care any more about the cricketing aspect. The public outrage is something to be sensed here.

The news channels are full of outrage and the public are pouring in with messages of anger against the tour.

I know that some people want the tour to continue, but in my book that would be accepting a slap in the face meekly.

Too often India has accepted these unjust decisions lying down. The current mood is that it cannot continue any longer.

:rtfl It's about honour? LOL

You do know that Brad Hogg was given a reprimand for calling one of your team a Bast**d? How about you think of that, It is obvious that the panel was not biased, because Brad Hogg was punished for a much lesser thing.
In your country calling somebody a ******* might be acceptable to us that's a deadly insult.

So the same rules should apply. Hogg should be banned for the same duration as Bhajji has been.

In our country calling somebody a monkey is not racist at all.

So there you go, Mr. Double Standards. Why is Hogg merely reprimanded while Harbhajan has been banned?

Last edited:
Mr Brad please provide any evidence if you have to prove him guilty?

Hell Aussie players could not provide it how can you. Its simple you are branding someone racist without any proof and then accept him to take it lying down.
Of course I don't, I wasn't at the hearing. Obviously the guys who were believed he was. Regardless I have no issue with them not being happy or wanting to appeal, it's the pathetic veiled blackmail attempt that makes a joke out of the whole proceedings.

IT's about our honour.

I tell you this is a bilateral issue. I give a damn about neutral points of view.

You are not thinking straight my friend. This is not a war, but a sport.

Of course I don't, I wasn't at the hearing. Obviously the guys who were believed he was. Regardless I have no issue with them not being happy or wanting to appeal, it's the pathetic veiled blackmail attempt that makes a joke out of the whole proceedings.

Because the proceedings are a joke in which one set of players are believed while the others are not.

You think Anil Kumble and co will take that lying down?

You got to be in some other world...

ICC needs to stand up to the arrogant idiots that run the BCCI and punish them heavily. Moronic fools who have some strange concept that they're important.

I can just laugh at you comments :p

Because the proceedings are a joke in which one set of players are believed while the others are not.

You think Anil Kumble and co will take that lying down?

You got to be in some other world...
Notice how there's been no statement saying that Harbhajan didn't say it? They tried to argue it wasn't racist, not that he didn't say it. Basically admitting he did say it. Therefore he got what he deserved and to complain about it is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread