India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you think your over-reaction is going anywhere? The only thing the Australian fans are sick about is the Indian fans continuously finding loopholes to hate and everything that is not going their way.

So your view is they don't care about Cricket anymore? Is that what you're saying?

At this moment, you think that we have this "sporting" attitude? Hell NO!!

So you're obvious view is all about India.

Sensationalist Headlines aside, the official word between BCCI and CA is that Team India is only staying in Sidney to appeal the ban.

cricinfo said:
James Sutherland, the chief executive of Cricket Australia, is confident India's tour will continue as planned and he has called on the captains Anil Kumble and Ricky Ponting to sort out their differences in the next few days. Despite rumblings of discontent from within the Indian team, Sutherland said Sharad Pawar, the BCCI president, had indicated the remaining two Tests would be played and the squad would not be heading home early.

"There's nothing to suggest that it won't [go ahead]," Sutherland said. "Sharad Pawar, who is the president of cricket in India, has overnight made such commitments, so that's good enough for me. We're looking forward to Perth now."

Even if we postpone the Test Series, so what we are within our rights to do so. To appeal an unjust ban based on inadmissible evidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not thinking straight my friend. This is not a war, but a sport.

Racism and racist charges are not SPORT. That is precisely my point. It's gone way beyond the cricket field and nothing done now can heal the wounds between the two sides.

Still they might be forced to play the cricket after all, as it's all about the money anyway. :mad::mad::mad:

Yes, I am angry and I'm not posting as I usually do. But this issue has got me so worked up that my face is burning hot even as I type this.

Of course I don't, I wasn't at the hearing. Obviously the guys who were believed he was. Regardless I have no issue with them not being happy or wanting to appeal, it's the pathetic veiled blackmail attempt that makes a joke out of the whole proceedings.

I second that. Its just not the way to do it. They are just making this like a political issue.

And you think your over-reaction is going anywhere? The only thing the Australian fans are sick about is the Indian fans continuously finding loopholes to hate and everything that is not going their way.

So your view is they don't care about Cricket anymore? Is that what you're saying?

Because you Aussies cannot seem to get your heads out of cricket and look at the politics behind it all.

WE've been affected too much by the ICC's biased attitude.

Just checked, India has won 4 tests in Australia in history, very poor.

It took you 35 years to win a series in India.

If they call the rest of the tour off Australia A should play. It would be heaps closer as well. It would be very interesting viewing.

Keep on playing like.
I doubt any team would want to tour your country after all that has happened.

A number of sessions is not enough against Australia. Come back in 4 years.

Seeing as you really do not want us,its better that India leaves.

Of course I don't, I wasn't at the hearing. Obviously the guys who were believed he was. Regardless I have no issue with them not being happy or wanting to appeal, it's the pathetic veiled blackmail attempt that makes a joke out of the whole proceedings.

The people in hearing commety are themselves damm racist.

If this case goes in any court.....it can be in England, Australia, USA, hell MARS it will be dismissed in 10 minutes cos you need proof buddy.

Racism and racist charges are not SPORT. That is precisely my point. It's gone way beyond the cricket field and nothing done now can heal the wounds between the two sides.

Still they might be forced to play the cricket after all, as it's all about the money anyway. :mad::mad::mad:

Yes, I am angry and I'm not posting as I usually do. But this issue has got me so worked up that my face is burning hot even as I type this.

I can understand your anger but come back in a years time (assuming everything is calm at that moment) and go through what you've posted.

I second that. Its just not the way to do it. They are just making this like a political issue.

IT IS a political issue because the ICC is biased towards Australia.

You might not think so but I know for a fact that the majority of Indians think so at the moment. You have to see our news channels and reactions from former and current crickets to know it and feel it.

Because the proceedings are a joke in which one set of players are believed while the others are not.

You think Anil Kumble and co will take that lying down?

You got to be in some other world...
How the hell are they supposed to believe everyone and actually come to a decision? Someone has to be right, and Proctor thinks he did it for reasons none of us know- correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure you weren't at the hearing. I might remind you the panel are neutral, and I'd be fascinated to know how blackmail and threats help with arriving at a fair verdict

IT IS a bloody political issue because the ICC is biased towards Australia.

You might not think so but I know for a fact that the majority of Indians think so at the moment. You have to see our news channels and reactions from former and current crickets to know it and feel it.
The majority of Indians think so, the majority of the world that are thinking logically don't. Have a crack at who's on the money

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I think there has been a misconception of the outcome of the trial. This is the report about what happened.

Harbhajan Singh, 3 games suspension.

He hit Brett Lee on the bottom with his bat as Brett Lee was walking back to his mark to bowl, in a playful gesture. Andrew Symonds saw this and said to Harbhajan "What's that for mate?" Harbhajan then called Symonds over during the break in the over (This is the bit that we all saw) and called him a monkey, again after the big outrage in India. Matthew Hayden heard that and said "Guys, stop it" He then walked away and Harbhajan said something to him (thats when we all saw Hayden put his hand up in the air, making a gesture to the indians like 'settle down)..

Brag Hogg, Repremand.

Calling an Indian player a bast**d. Now, guys this is the important bit that should stop all your comments about Harbhajan being treated without evidence. The testimony against Brad Hogg was based of Indian players who are going off the same thing as Harbhajan's case, here say.

So. If you want Harbhajan's ban appealed because all the evidence was just 'here say' fair enough I guess, but while you are at it, Brad Hogg should also get his reprimand taken off him because all the evidence was just 'here say' against him.

Anyone else find it funny that all the Indians aren't mentioning Hogg's case, where all the evidence against him was used EXACTLY like it was against Harbhajan?

McGrath, who is making a Twenty20 comeback for New South Wales on Tuesday, also backed the integrity of Ricky Ponting while supporting Australia for their "hard and fair" attitude. "Anil's a great guy and quite reserved so I find it quite surprising that he would come out and say that [about the spirit of the game]," McGrath said. "From an Australian point of view, I know the way the guys play and I have total respect for every guy that pulls on a baggy green. The Australians play it hard and fair."

Utter crap.
What can you expect from Glenn McGrath ?
Should he be talking ?

Visual and Audio. This was the exact comment from "Fox Sports News" "The decision was made with help of the evidence seven players, including the Indian star batsman Sachin Tendulkar" and it had shot of Sachin walking out of the hearing after Harbhajan.

Whether or not Sachin said Harbhajan was guily, I don't know, but he was in the hearing.

5 Aussies versus 2 Indians.
The verdict being given to the majority,what do you expect ? :mad

Because you Aussies cannot seem to get your heads out of cricket and look at the politics behind it all.

WE've been affected too much by the ICC's biased attitude.

Because this is Cricket. Did India even think about what might happen if they withdraw from the tests? Did they actually seem like they give a care to the game of Cricket? Do India care about anything but being so selfish but to drag the whole game of Cricket to revolve around them and all their problems?

IT IS a political issue because the ICC is biased towards Australia.

Care to show us some examples of the mean ICC being anti India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread