India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate do you know what is it like to be branded a Racist.

I apologise "Racism accusation". I'm just not happy with India withdrawing from the tests. It's one thing to be talking about the teams and arguing about the match but another to actually threaten to not finish the series.

They arnt just staying in sydney there was a offical announcement that the tour is suspended pending the outcome of the appeal to the ICC.

The new spoilt little girls of world cricket. I think after this the ICC should cut it back to 9 test playing nations. This is pathetic from India, a disgrace and embaressment

Although I never (until now) agree with your posts Rob, I think you may be right there. This is by no means necessary.

He's just spreading propaganda, I think. Cricinfo says that the team is staying in Sydney because they have to be there to be able to appeal Bhajji's ban. Seems reasonable to me, although I hope they make it in time for their tour match.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23018108-5001021,00.html
http://www.smh.com.au/news/cricket/india-suspends-test-tour/2008/01/07/1199554559214.html

Im not spreading propaganda, its fact.......do you want anymore proof?

Last edited:
This is not the way to do it.

Whats wrong they have done. The game is on 10th. Its just 5 hour bus ride from Sydney. Its there decision not to go to Canberra earlier and what can you do about it.

Im supporting Bhajji untill hes proven guilty. I have even changed my sign till the matter is resolved.

Last edited:
At the very least, India have branded themselves as the country that loves Cricket the most and what kind of example are they setting from this? Like m_vaughan said, this is just not the way to do it.

To say to the world "we are not going to play this match unless we get Singh's ban lifted", sets the bar to a new low with what India have done.

At the very least, India have branded themselves as the country that loves Cricket the most and what kind of example are they setting from this? Like m_vaughan said, this is just not the way to do it.

To say to the world "we are not going to play this match unless we get Singh's ban lifted", sets the bar to a new low with what India have done.

I dont know what Aussie media is beaming but no where in India its being said that player will not play.

Whats wrong they have done. The game is on 10th. Its just 5 hour bus ride from Sydney. Its there decision not to go to Canberra earlier and what can you do about it.

The cricketers must stick to the schedule. All these out-of-the-ground problems should be solved outside, without disrupting the tour programme. I had said the same during the Oval test controversy as well.

The question is not about making it in time for the tour game but setting a bad precedent. India is doing it today, so some other team will do it tomorrow............who suffers in the end? The sport of cricket.

I tell you get it into your heads that this is no longer ABOUT CRICKET!!

You can never understand our point of view...

I would say India should boycott this tour even if Harbhajan's ban gets lifted because of the poor spirit in which Australia played the game.

Ricky Ponting claims and false catch and you guys actually justify it? How low can you get?

Uh oh, I just noticed something.

What India are doing is blackmail "If you don't take Harbhajan's ban off we don't play" I think I may have lost respect for them. Pity, they are a great team.

Im supporting Bhajji untill hes proven guilty.

The people that matter think he has been. However since "tour suspended pending outcome of appeal" means let him off or we'll take our bat and ball and go home, lets start the countdown to the ban being overturned to appease the petulant c****

Oh I just remembered, in the midst, we all forget how pathetic Bhajji's rolls were, we should be giving him some stick.

Jord - it's unfortunate indeed, our team is run by a bunch of loonies.

I dont know what Aussie media is beaming but no where in India its being said that player will not play.

Your obviously a little slower over there, i ve post two link to two separate reports saying the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread