India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Australian's have reason to believe that the Indians came together and falesly accused Hogg ;) See how this works? In saying you think Harbhajan should have his ban taking off, you should also be saying that Hogg should to.

Yes. Then let's all stop banning one another and get on with it.

The AUstralians should not have pressed the charges without audio or video evidence, which is clearly missing in this case.

They started the precedent and we've just followed it.

I doubt if Kumble would have seriously complained against Hogg had Ponting not gone ahead against Harbhajan.

Why would the ICC be biased against India? Considering the amount of money they bring?

I am not supporting the decisions that have been made by the umpires, match officials and the ICC, but that still does not permit you to do the things you are saying.

Well I'd like to see our money bags coerce more of those crucial decisions in our favour. It's time our extremely large buying power was made to good use.

The mere fact that an Australian is heading it is proof enough for me...
Ridiculous claim. If that was so then we'd have been given the 2014 WC instead of India. When we got our application in on time (You didn't) and, you know, followed the rules rather than flout them with utter contempt.
We have a reason to believe that the Australians have come toegtehr and falsesly accussed Harbhajan.It is possible.

Ah yes, it's all a conspiracy. We're all anti India and devised an elaborate scheme. We got all the Indian crowds to chant racist things in India so that when we got here it would seem like it's all Indias fault. Rather elaborate wouldn't you say?

So what about the proof? Where was the proof.

Why should the Australians be believed in this while the Indians are not being believed.

Shouldn't the onus of proof be on the prosecution side? That's the Law.

It seems everything has gone topsy turvy down under. :p

You still don't seem to be getting my point bud, I am saying that there is no proof other than here say against Hogg to. ;)

IT IS a political issue because the ICC is biased towards Australia.

You might not think so but I know for a fact that the majority of Indians think so at the moment. You have to see our news channels and reactions from former and current crickets to know it and feel it.

I know this is a bit off-topic but you are telling me to follow the same news channels who had 24 hours coverage of a bollywood celebrity's marriage?

Switch to some neutral channel and see how the whole world is looking at it.

Do you want fairness or the rest of the world to bend over for India?

If we can get justice by fair means, well and good.

Otherwise we also have to act in a high-handed manner until we get it is my opinion.

The BCCI hasn't reacted excessively and it shows the maturity of Indian cricket. My point is you have to deal with immaturity with immaturity.

The Aussies go crying to momma for help against the wicked bad racists, since they're two year old thumb-sucking kids who don't know any bad words at all, eh? :p

Last edited:
Do you want fairness or the rest of the world to bend over for India? Nobody's a fan of an idiot with a massive sense of entitlement

I'd love for the world to give us a massive sense of entitlement. We've been branded as 'spoilt little girls' so we might as well start acting like it huh? Bend over son, we gots the dough now!

Well the Australian's have reason to believe that the Indians came together and falesly accused Hogg ;) See how this works? In saying you think Harbhajan should have his ban taking off, you should also be saying that Hogg should to.

Harbhajan-well the way the case was fought out.
Plus,Indian channel-Star Cricket-owned by Rupert Murdoch has unearthed a video of Ricky Ponting having a long chat with the referee Mike Procter,just before the hearing.

Also,we have descened from the monkeys.So,i really dont see anythignracial here.

This is absolutely shocking from india and the ICC has to act swiftly. They cannot allow a team to black mail the offical body which is there to make decision, especially when it is a racism we are talking about. If they go ahead with their boycott they should be immediately banned for bringing the game into disrepute - no team is bigger than the system.

They have no leg to stand on after they swept the monkey business under the carpet after the aussie tour to india. The position they took then was one of denial and was unacceptable, this just escalates it to new highs (or lows you might say). I'm not sure if i've ever seen such sour grapes and to be honest, the BCCI needs to be put back in its place as it has had too much pull for a while.

Yes. Then let's all stop banning one another and get on with it.

The AUstralians should not have pressed the charges without audio or video evidence, which is clearly missing in this case.

They started the precedent and we've just followed it.

I doubt if Kumble would have seriously complained against Hogg had Ponting not gone ahead against Harbhajan.

You keep saying the "australians should not have pressed charges with audio or video evidence" yet you can't seem to say "The indians should not have pressed charges with audio or video evidence". See how this biasness comes into all your and everyone elses statements? Everyone should drop the bias and think logically here, I know that you are very passionate about this Hari, and I respect that, but try to see it.

I'm paying someone to delete that insult for me, while I rest on the backs of thousands of Australian slave children squeezing me lemonade so I can rest in my oppulence like a 19th century robber barron. ;)

m_vaughan said:
Thats the same as saying misuse.

Damn straight.

-Rich Uncle Money Bags.

Last edited:
If we can get justice by fair means, well and good.

Otherwise we also have to act in a high-handed manner until we get it is my opinion.

The BCCI hasn't reacted excessively and it shows the maturity of Indian cricket. My point is you have to deal with immaturity with immaturity.

The Aussies go crying to momma for help against the wicked bad racists, since they're two year old thumb-sucking kids who don't know any bad words at all, eh? :p
Is that you Billy Connolly? This is comedy gold!

Harbhajan has been found guilty of racial abuse. They argued that it wasn't racist, not that he didn't say it. Therefore basically admitting he said it. He got what he deserved.

That and a few bad umpiring decisions are no reason to suspend a tour. Completely and utterly childish by the BCCI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread