India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just prooved how immature you and most of the Indian supporters here are acting. I find it quite pathetic to think you were once a staff member yes? (i think?)
Yeah, well, you Aussies are so mature, aren't you? Always insulting us and abusing us.

Yes, I saw quite a few racist remarks on this forum against Indian "curry" as well, But I haven't said a word about it have I? In fact, in the last 24 hours you Aussie forum members have really taken it out of us, so we're just hitting back at you guys.

Yet, we're the ones accused of being immature kids...
wow... that's really rich.

When it comes to questioning India's national integrity,even the best of Indians [mods] in this case will find it hard to control their emotions.
Like Anil Kumble questioned our teams integrity last night? In particular our captain.

You just prooved how immature you and most of the Indian supporters here are acting. I find it quite pathetic to think you were once a staff member yes? (i think?)

i WAS......but now am not and am quite glad as it wouldnt have made
it possible for me to express myself freely !

say all you want......but the truth is there for everyone to see .....
which is :-

ONLY ONE TEAM PLAYED IN THE SPIRIT OF THE GAME !!!
OH AND ITS INDIA !!!!

You guys obviously haven't a clue about our media.

Yes, it is biased and very political, but when it's a matter like this, they're just echoing national sentiment.

So continue abusing us and accusing us of bias. After all this is a game where everybody is trading insults, right? :rolleyes:

Mate, bias remarks in the media is what is making most indian's feel this hatred against the Australian cricket team. In fact, you could go on a much larger scale and say that an extremely Nazi bias newspapers in the 1940's in Germany attributed to the election of the Nazi party and made many many people die. You see my point? Yes, I understand that you guys are bias, and honestly I have no problem with it mate, however being bias in the media and newspaper is shocking, really a bad thing to do because it presents unfair information to the public.

But, different country, different culture I guess. If an Australian paper ever had a headline as biased as that, the editor would be fired.

When it comes to questioning India's national integrity,even the best of Indians [mods] in this case will find it hard to control their emotions.

Your cricket board lost any claim to integrity when the blackmail started. Nobody's having a go at your country

jk said:

OH AND ITS INDIA !!!!
And yet only Indians can see it, everybody neutral thinks you're all being giant tools just like the neutral match referee decided your player made the racist comments. Go figure

Like Anil Kumble questioned our teams integrity last night? In particular our captain.

India would never have appointed an arrogant person like Ponting as thier captain.
Also,Kumble is the last person who will actually pick up a fight on a cricket field or off it too.

So you just admitted your being immature and incapable of controling yourself?

No one is questioning you integrity, your just making things up now.

Yeah, well, you Aussies are so mature, aren't you? Always insulting us and abusing us.

Yes, I saw quite a few racist remarks on this forum against Indian "curry" as well, But I haven't said a word about it have I? In fact, in the last 24 hours you Aussie forum members have really taken it out of us, so we're just hitting back at you guys.

Yet, we're the ones accused of being immature kids...
wow... that's really rich.

No post by any Aussie is deleted. There was one post where wfdu_ben91 posted this

In the Sydney Test Match that just transpired, what if after calling Symonds a monkey, Symonds had've dropped Harbhajan and then proceeded to rip off Harbhajan's turban and throw it into the crowd, only for the crowd to use the turban as a beachball?

then you have the nerve calling us racist.

India would never have appointed an arrogant person like Ponting as thier captain.
Also,Kumble is the last person who will actually pick up a fight on a cricket field or off it too.
Punter's not arrogant. He has confidence in his team. There's a difference.

But I don't think you can make the claim that India would never appoint an arrogant captain. A) Sourav Ganguly. B) The captain changes basically every tour so I'm sure at one point we'll see another arrogant captain.

i WAS......but now am not and am quite glad as it wouldnt have made
it possible for me to express myself freely !

OH AND ITS INDIA !!!!

Your brainwashed, seriously, get a life.

Ricky Ponting started it by accusing Harbhajan of racism and then claiming a false catch too.

We respect Australian cricket in general, but Ricky Ponting has really acted in an unbecoming manner in the last few days.

Steve Waugh was a tough guy and is well respected in India because he shows proper respect to his opponents while the likes of Ricky Ponting and Michael Clarke cannot even show respect to a stalwart of the game like Sachin Tendulkar.

Mate, bias remarks in the media is what is making most indian's feel this hatred against the Australian cricket team. In fact, you could go on a much larger scale and say that an extremely Nazi bias newspapers in the 1940's in Germany attributed to the election of the Nazi party and made many many people die. You see my point? Yes, I understand that you guys are bias, and honestly I have no problem with it mate, however being bias in the media and newspaper is shocking, really a bad thing to do because it presents unfair information to the public.

But, different country, different culture I guess. If an Australian paper ever had a headline as biased as that, the editor would be fired.

the moment you compare something to...well good to see Godwin's Law is alive and well.

No post by any Aussie is deleted. There was one post where wfdu_ben91 posted this

then you have the nerve calling us racist.
We're not calling you (Indians) racist. We're calling Harbhajan racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread