India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From where do you draw your comparisons. Nazi and Indians. :p

Hehe I know it is a major comparison mate, I'm just giving you all an example of how a bias media can potentially destroy a country ;)

Very little Australian posts have been deleted because a large number of them, although they are very imature, are actually debating a point with some civilised talk. Where as, many of the Indian posts are much more vulgar and "EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME I AM AN INDIAN AND I HAVE A POINT AND I HATE AUSTRALIA". You can't say it is because of Aussie bias, because there are quite a few english mods on here, and of course there is Suren!

I can show you a few Australians on this forum who posted insults at me yesterday.

If personal attacks against Indian members on this forum is considered debate, all I can say is... wow... just wow...

GRRRRR! I am seething now, India have suspended there tour. i was sooo excited about the test in a couple of weeks, and guess what i have to wait a WHOLE YEAR! God the are a bunch OF SORE LOSERS AND WIMPS. SHEESH!!!!!!!!! :(:boxing:crying:mad:mad:shout:gundown:cutit:

I can show you a few Australians on this forum who posted insults at me yesterday.

If personal attacks against Indian members on this forum is considered debate, all I can say is... wow... just wow...

Double Standards FTW!

I'm ther eto back you up.
Many of those actually came from a Staff Memebr.

There were many posts yesterday evening that were actually saying -Aussie assuie aussie oi oi oi.....
Atleast Indian posts havent done that.

We'd just won a test match, no? Thats celebration. Bit different to randomly talking crap like we're seeing ample evidence of at the moment

GRRRRR! I am seething now, India have suspended there tour. i was sooo excited about the test in a couple of weeks, and guess what i have to wait a WHOLE YEAR! God the are a bunch OF SORE LOSERS AND WIMPS. SHEESH!!!!!!!!! mad:
Don't be silly, the ICC will fold like a deck of cards, Harbhajan will get off and we'll be back like nothing ever happened

i WAS......but now am not and am quite glad as it wouldnt have made
it possible for me to express myself freely !

say all you want......but the truth is there for everyone to see .....
which is :-

ONLY ONE TEAM PLAYED IN THE SPIRIT OF THE GAME !!!
OH AND ITS INDIA !!!!

But what they are doing now is definately not it in the spirit of the game.

GRRRRR! I am seething now, India have suspended there tour. i was sooo excited about the test in a couple of weeks, and guess what i have to wait a WHOLE YEAR! God the are a bunch OF SORE LOSERS AND WIMPS. SHEESH!!!!!!!!! :(:boxing:crying:mad:mad:shout:gundown:cutit:

from where did you get this ???

Sorry mate, I haven't really seen any insults towards indians on here. I'm sure there are some and I'm not saying you should ignore them, and yes they are tools for doing that but there is a definite majority on here of silly indians as compared to silly australians. ;)

@ ALL AUSSIES :- we didnt make such a hue & cry after we lost the match,
yes we were miserably disappointed esp with the umpiring.....
but what added fuel to the fire was the racism remark over bhajji !!

and if you ask my opinion, i have nothing against the australians APPEALING !!
a team is entitled to appeal all they want (until they dont breach the excessive appealing code) ! its upto the umpires to decide whether to give it or not !

Yes you guys cried after the game. After one or two umpiring mistakes you did, wouldn't be surprised if the Indian players did to because they played crap after that.

Geez, after all this sooking by India I wouldn't give a damn if never toured here again.

We'd just won a test match, no? Generally makes people celebrate in some fashion. Bit different to randomly talking crap like we're seeing ample evidence of at the moment

Talking crap like...um....racist remarks (curry)? Or making overt jibes at another team simply to get a response (turben as beach ball)?

In the Sydney Test Match that just transpired, what if after calling Symonds a monkey, Symonds had've dropped Harbhajan and then proceeded to rip off Harbhajan's turban and throw it into the crowd, only for the crowd to use the turban as a beachball?

harshankar said:
The moment you bring Nazis into the debate, you lose automatically. That's the rule of internet debating: Godwin's Law.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_Law

Beat you to it!

Last edited:

WIMPS ? Who's racist now ?

Good to see that they have.I'm dead sure that even Sri Lanka won't tour for the ODI series,now with Arjuna Ranatunga in charge,I dont see it happening either.

Btw Indians, if you're not happy, you should be happy because Kumble has dobbed in Brad Hogg for being abusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread