India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you say something which is offensive to us its acceptable but when we say its disgrace.

I've got to back up Matt here mate. Racism is a disgrace, and as everyone knows on here that monkey is a racist term to people of west indian heritage, like Symonds. But really the word wan*er is a part of Aussie culture I've learned :p

Let me remind you in 3rd innings it was raining and you will know how it feels bowling from wet ball if you have ever played with it.

Nah, I see what you are trying to do but it is a known fact in cricket that rain is worse for the batting team because it slows their momentum. By the way, the ball never got wet buddy ;)

The thing is wimp is not racist. People call other players in there footy teams wimps. India are the touring side, what do they expect? No they shouldn't be racially abused but things like Wan*ers and wimps is not racial abuse.

People in India keep on calling each other monkeys..Maybe Aussies should learn from that :p

That is completely untrue, it is about 50/50 in terms of posts deleted and there is no attention paid to the nationality of the post. Seeing as how there are hundreds of posts being made there is no way I or any other mod can see them all, which is why there is the post report button.

Now yet another reminder that swearing and personal attacks are not on, you can put your opinion across without them.

How hard it must be for a mod !

WIMP is not a swear word NOR is it racist GEE you have the word WIMP in your racist word book. HAHAHAHHAHA IM LAUGHING! AND SOOO ANGRY!:getyou:gundown:cutit

Everyone in India is laughing as to how a 'monkey' can be racist ?
Mind you we have all descended from monkeys,so it cant be racist.

That is completely untrue, it is about 50/50 in terms of posts deleted and there is no attention paid to the nationality of the post. Seeing as how there are hundreds of posts being made there is no way I or any other mod can see them all, which is why there is the post report button.

Now yet another reminder that swearing and personal attacks are not on, you can put your opinion across without them.

Dont worry now ill keep u busy with reported posts.

just like aussies call other aussies wan*ers....everyone in india
calls each other a monkey ! even parents call their kids for being a brat !

You see the Aussies make all the rules about what is acceptable and what is not and we accept their version. That's justice for you.

And they're actually surprised that we are not happy about it. ;)

I hope someone will be able to get footage of that documentary tonight. Indian fan's have no right to say that Australia are racists.

Go home you whingers. You have proved that racism is only racism if it is by a caucasian against a coloured person. Harbajan had a 6 hour hearing to clear his name and was found guilty. Now you threaten to take you bat and go home unless he is let off. Your Board is as weak as water and twice as soggy. Pack up and leave. We don't need your PP attitude.

monkey is actually pretty racist
BUT i doubt harbhajan wouldve said that considering monkey is typically used as a racial slur against a person of subcontinental decent in the states

and why are they bailing out like sore losers in the 1st place, they lost harbhajan soo what pick a new player that spins the bowl and get on with IT:rolleyes:

GOSH IDIOT !!!! (napoleon dynamite style):p

Your Board is as weak as water and twice as soggy. Pack up and leave. We don't need your PP attitude.

Ahh,the first person who says that the BCCI is weak.
Thats cause they havent swung into action as yet.You really dont know what the BCCI is capable of if all memebers of the Board swing it together.
Possibly,they'll swing Aus outta the cricket map.

Why do you need the footage ?
Is the word of 2 Indians not acceptable now ?

You should have seen the footage buddy, it was the worst crowd behaviour I have ever seen.

Go home you whingers. You have proved that racism is only racism if it is by a caucasian against a coloured person. Harbajan had a 6 hour hearing to clear his name and was found guilty. Now you threaten to take you bat and go home unless he is let off. Your Board is as weak as water and twice as soggy. Pack up and leave. We don't need your PP attitude.

Wow... this is the perfect example of Aussie maturity and you guys have the audacity to call us "whingers." You're supposed to be the gracious hosts on this tour and you guys cannot even accept this situation which was the result of your captain's unfair play?

Our board has plenty of muscle, believe that...

We don't need Australia. World Cricket needs India..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread