India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go home you whingers. You have proved that racism is only racism if it is by a caucasian against a coloured person. Harbajan had a 6 hour hearing to clear his name and was found guilty. Now you threaten to take you bat and go home unless he is let off. Your Board is as weak as water and twice as soggy. Pack up and leave. We don't need your PP attitude.

man you should totally come here to alabama
you'd fit right it with the rednecks

The thing is wimp is not racist. People call other players in there footy teams wimps. India are the touring side, what do they expect? No they shouldn't be racially abused but things like Wan*ers and wimps is not racial abuse.

Matt, we call eachother wan*ers don't we? All aussies do it. We always swear. If it's offensive in India, then why did Harbajan swear in the video in the Rashid Latif thread? :rolleyes:

Go home you whingers. You have proved that racism is only racism if it is by a caucasian against a coloured person. Harbajan had a 6 hour hearing to clear his name and was found guilty. Now you threaten to take you bat and go home unless he is let off. Your Board is as weak as water and twice as soggy. Pack up and leave. We don't need your PP attitude.

No not really. We're the robber barrons now- we should be able to make the rules. We run things cause we have all teh money (our Board that is). Underestimating that folly.

monkey was selected by harbhajan because he knew symonds took offence, on a racial level, to being likened to a monkey whilst in india. he has no legs to stand on, and the indian board defending him only goes to show how ignorant they are and does a lot more damage to the indian name than busting one guy ever will.

Wow... this is the perfect example of Aussie maturity and you guys have the audacity to call us "whingers." You're supposed to be the gracious hosts on this tour and you guys cannot even accept this situation which was the result of your captain's unfair play?

Our maturity? I think we have all seen the Indians maturity by whinging constantly about Umpiring and now the Australians sportsmenship.

We don't need Australia. World Cricket needs India..

What an incredibly humble statement.

And if you don't need Australia, why was thread even made. If you don't need Australia why have you bothered to get all excited over this series. Honestly, I think every country in world cricket needs Australia, because they set the standard of world cricket and give everyone a challenge so great that when we actually win against them I go crazy! :p

Our maturity? I think we have all seen the Indians maturity by whinging constantly about Umpiring and now the Australians sportsmenship.

Now there are many ppl around the World who have doubted aussie sportsmanship from time to time.
Michela Slater incident in India ?

No not really. We're the robber barrons now- we should be able to make the rules. We run things cause we have all teh money (our Board that is). Underestimating that folly.

We got more money than you. You want a money fight? You verse us. Bring on Roy, he'll kick Harbhajan's ass.

And if you don't need Australia, why was thread even made. If you don't need Australia why have you bothered to get all excited over this series. Honestly, I think every country in world cricket needs Australia, because they set the standard of world cricket and give everyone a challenge so great that when we actually win against them I go crazy! :p

...and India's fans bankroll most of the the International Tournaments.

Sitting in South Africa,I dont think you know what exactly is going on within the BCCI.

Sitting in south africa? I'm sitting at my computer just outside of Sydney.

I'm not in South Africa at the moment buddy ;)

And we've seen Ricky Ponting run off crying to mommy because of "alleged" racial abuse. And I've also seen plenty of Aussies on this forum racially abuse Indian members in the last 24 hours, but because of our maturity we've refrained from complaining.

And without proof you expect us to swallow your version of events?

Who are the bullies here? We're not going to be silenced. WE will carry on this fight for as long as you want us to...

Whingers indeed. You're the biggest moaners of International cricket with your double standards towards sledging and abuse on the cricket field.

The thread was made by an Australian.
Obviously the series is high profile consdering that Aus lost in the T20 semi-final to India and cause of many other factors.

Matt, we call eachother wan*ers don't we? All aussies do it. We always swear. If it's offensive in India, then why did Harbajan swear in the video in the Rashid Latif thread? :rolleyes:

HAHAHAH you owned them sean good on ya. I totally agree, i laugh when harbhajan swore in that video sean found. Everyone laughingly curses or swear to there friends. Usually as a joke, and not only aussies, EVERYONE IN THE WORLD DOES!!!! Wake up.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread