India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're kidding yourself if you think india is the be all and end all of cricket - last I heard no players outside of india are getting paid a cent from indians to play for their country....on top of that, why does india need to draft in a heap of international players to make a new cricket league successful? If anything, if we had to eliminate india from the competition, which will be a result of the rest of the community not wanting them, not cause india don't want to be there, it will allow for more great series like australia vs england and australia vs south africa - rather than having to allow india to play australia so often cause that's where the real money lies. These heavy tactics from india are shocking and they should be supsended from international cricket if they go ahead with this boycott.

The ICC will come begging on its knees to Indian board. We all know that money counts more than anything in this game.

We know how these things happen. Just go ahead and get the ICC to ban India seeing as you're such a powerful person posting on this forum.

Indians complaining of Australians showing immaturity, what a laugh. Your officials have announced that they don't like the decision made by a properly constituted enquiry so they threaten to pack up their bat and ball and go home if they don't get their way, now that is immature.

That's not the official word. This is the official word from BCCI and CA.

cricinfo said:
Sutherland said Sharad Pawar, the BCCI president, had indicated the remaining two Tests would be played and the squad would not be heading home early.

"There's nothing to suggest that it won't [go ahead]," Sutherland said. "Sharad Pawar, who is the president of cricket in India, has overnight made such commitments, so that's good enough for me. We're looking forward to Perth now."
\

The tour will go on after the inquiry has been made.

I hope Indian cancel the tour. Australia 'A' is probably the best contest Australia can get. Probably 8 of Australia 'A''s players are candidates to get into the main team.

Indians complaining of Australians showing immaturity, what a laugh. Your officials have announced that they don't like the decision made by a properly constituted enquiry so they threaten to pack up their bat and ball and go home if they don't get their way, now that is immature.

Haha.. it wasn't a properly instituted enquiry. That's what the fuss is all about.

If no evidence is presented, how can Harbhajan be found guilty.

WHy should we accept the Aussie version of events and not our players' version? You think we have tomato-juice running in our veins to be so cowardly?

I hope Indian cancel the tour. Australia 'A' is probably the best contest Australia can get. Probably 8 of Australia 'A''s players are candidates to get into the main team.
Yawn...

go ahead and play each other. Who cares...

For once I agree with you. The tour should be cancelled.

Get all the competition you want within your own country.

valvolux said:
You're kidding yourself if you think india is the be all and end all of cricket - last I heard no players outside of india are getting paid a cent from indians to play for their country....on top of that, why does india need to draft in a heap of international players to make a new cricket league successful? If anything, if we had to eliminate india from the competition, which will be a result of the rest of the community not wanting them, not cause india don't want to be there, it will allow for more great series like australia vs england and australia vs south africa - rather than having to allow india to play australia so often cause that's where the real money lies. These heavy tactics from india are shocking and they should be supsended from international cricket if they go ahead with this boycott.

People are going to the Indian Leagues just like People go to the EPL-because that's where all the money lies. Poor argument there!

From what I have heard on News the real issue is that ICC does not want to change umpires for next match. I thaught some nuthead would have even made this decision and thrown umpires out of next match.

Yawn...

Yawn? Are you serious? Most of these Australia 'A' players would get into the Indian team if they were Indian except they wont be whining all the time. Should be great.

Yawn...

If you dont like it, and think the ICC is biased, withdraw from international cricket and play with yourselves.........i had something to add here but i wont :D

The ICC will come begging on its knees to Indian board. We all know that money counts more than anything in this game.

We know how these things happen. Just go ahead and get the ICC to ban India seeing as you're such a powerful person posting on this forum.

And this is not being arrogant? Boasting about how your national cricket board is so powerful, it can manipulate the ICC?

lol
youve got more money than us
lol
ever read the 100 richest men in the world thing yeah
no aussie there bud
oh and
symonds will kick harbhajan's ass
watch it mate
He's Punjabi
Anyone remember symonds trying to show that hes a badass to irfan pathan
pathan shut him up
went head to head with the ole ragin caribbean english aussie(i still have no idea what the hell symonds is, parents must have had a lot of fun)

Okay then, if your cricket board is so good. Why don't they put it to good use so they can become number 1 in the world?

No Indians want to reply to these vids.....maybe the truth hurts....talk about hypocracy.
The truth hurts for you guys as well... The truth is that Ricky Ponting is a grumbling, moaning complainer who cannot even find a shred of evidence to back his charges and then has the audacity to claim a catch which he didn't take properly.

Sure... what justice...

Yawn? Are you serious? Most of these Australia 'A' players would get into the Indian team if they were Indian except they wont be whining all the time. Should be great.

...and you'd be broke. K thanks bye. We'll take all the money and the ICC's willpower with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread