India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is absolutely shocking from india and the ICC has to act swiftly. They cannot allow a team to black mail the offical body which is there to make decision, especially when it is a racism we are talking about. If they go ahead with their boycott they should be immediately banned for bringing the game into disrepute - no team is bigger than the system.

They have no leg to stand on after they swept the monkey business under the carpet after the aussie tour to india. The position they took then was one of denial and was unacceptable, this just escalates it to new highs (or lows you might say). I'm not sure if i've ever seen such sour grapes and to be honest, the BCCI needs to be put back in its place as it has had too much pull for a while.

The monkey chants were severely condemned in India.
I was present in the ground during the India-Australia Wankhede ODI.
There were arrests made at the ground. 4 people who were found making those gestures were arrested, and you say it was swept under the carpet.

Forget it, none of you found anything wrong with Ricky Ponting and Martyn insulting Sharad Pawar at the ICC Champions Trophy Presentation ceremony.Iam surprised Ranatunga has`nt reacted on this issue yet !

The thread was made by an Australian.
Obviously the series is high profile consdering that Aus lost in the T20 semi-final to India and cause of many other factors.

The thread may have been made by an Aussie, but there has been over 100 posts by indians here. I think the reason it because you want to beat Australia so desperately, hell everyone does. Thats why I think they are needed to set the standard.

And we've seen Ricky Ponting run off crying to mommy because of "alleged" racial abuse. And I've also seen plenty of Aussies on this forum racially abuse Indian members in the last 24 hours, but because of our maturity we've refrained from complaining.

And without proof you expect us to swallow your version of events?

Who are the bullies here? We're not going to be silenced. WE will carry on this fight for as long as you want us to...

Whingers indeed. You're the biggest moaners of International cricket with your double standards towards sledging and abuse on the cricket field.

Ponting did that because other teams always run off crying when we supposedly racially abuuse other teams and if we did it to you your guys would go off complaining too.

Who ever said we were humble. We're not. We might be whiners, but we can pull the punches just as well as you guys can.

It's a forum war now... no holds barred. :p

You're kidding yourself if you think india is the be all and end all of cricket - last I heard no players outside of india are getting paid a cent from indians to play for their country....on top of that, why does india need to draft in a heap of international players to make a new cricket league successful? If anything, if we had to eliminate india from the competition, which will be a result of the rest of the community not wanting them, not cause india don't want to be there, it will allow for more great series like australia vs england and australia vs south africa - rather than having to allow india to play australia so often cause that's where the real money lies. These heavy tactics from india are shocking and they should be supsended from international cricket if they go ahead can't accept an offical ruling without resorting to such pathetic black mailing.

Just think how bad this would've been if sreenath was playing?

Last edited:
Sitting in south africa? I'm sitting at my computer just outside of Sydney.

I'm not in South Africa at the moment buddy ;)

I dont think that a SA guy would abandon on Indians in racial controvercy. India was the one who supported SA all the way from 1900's.

im disappointed with the indians. Not only with the cricket team and board but also with there fans including the members on this forum. Go back on this thread like 100 pages at most, and yeah before this test we where all getting on very nicely weren't we us aussies and u indians. Very nicely. But now well lets just say THE TABLES HAVE TURNED!

We got more money than you. You want a money fight? You verse us. Bring on Roy, he'll kick Harbhajan's ass.

lol
youve got more money than us
lol
ever read the 100 richest men in the world thing yeah
no aussie there bud
oh and
symonds will kick harbhajan's ass
watch it mate
He's Punjabi
Anyone remember symonds trying to show that hes a badass to irfan pathan
pathan shut him up
went head to head with the ole ragin caribbean english aussie(i still have no idea what the hell symonds is, parents must have had a lot of fun)

Ponting did that because other teams always run off crying when we supposedly racially abuuse other teams and if we did it to you your guys would go off complaining too.

I have no doubt about it. You're actually right.

Steve Waugh was made of sterner stuff, but Ponting has proved that he is a mere bully who wants to show everybody who's boss.

Well the Indians will no longer take bullying, that's straight. Get Kenya or Zimbabwe to tour you so that you can bully them around all you can... :p

and why are they bailing out like sore losers in the 1st place, they lost harbhajan soo what pick a new player that spins the bowl and get on with IT:rolleyes:

GOSH IDIOT !!!! (napoleon dynamite style):p

It is not just about losing a spin bowler. It is much more than that.
This is the first time in histopry that someone has accused an Indian of being racist.
In fact, Indians and Pakistanis bear the brunt of racism all over the world.

Indians complaining of Australians showing immaturity, what a laugh. Your officials have announced that they don't like the decision made by a properly constituted enquiry so they threaten to pack up their bat and ball and go home if they don't get their way, now that is immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread