India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I have heard on News the real issue is that ICC does not want to change umpires for next match. I thaught some nuthead would have even made this decision and thrown umpires out of next match.

Well I do actually hope that happens. Imagine if Bucknor umpires next game (if there is one) and makes another bad decision.

This forum would erupt.

If you dont like it, and think the ICC is biased, withdraw from international cricket and play with yourselves.........i had something to add here but i wont :D

We have enough power to put together a parallel ICC which can own the original ICC any day of the week and twice on sunday :p

If you dont like it, and think the ICC is biased, withdraw from international cricket and play with yourselves.........i had something to add here but i wont :D

We can do that but that would leave your crickters jobless

Lol at Harbhajan "f**k you" haha. Indians are funny.

Nice find Sean, it is actually a valid point, I mean that is pretty hypocritical of them calling Australian's 'unsportsmanlike' like.

Wow. I have totally lost all respect for H. Singh. At first I kind of felt sorry for him, he seemed like such a nice guy on the Cricket Show, and I was always wondering why the commentators never said anything about "I feel sympathy for Harbhajan, he's such a nice bloke." Obviously I was mistaken and the commentators knew something we didn't and to not walk when being bowled...wow.

And that second video of the catch. Oh my lord, hypocrites to blame Clarke and Ponting. Absolute hypocrites.

The Umpires were terrible for us
I want the Umpires thrown off the Elite Panel
The opposition are cheats
The opposition have the wrong attitude
The opposition are a bunch of whiners
We are not racists
We don't want to tour anymore
I'm gonna start a million threads on each of the opposition players just to complain about them
I'm gonna post in the leaving/back thread that I'm leaving forever because some of the members are unbearable even though I'll be back in a week.

The umpires definitely were poor, the Australians' attitudes were questionnable but this doesn't make for good reading.

Haha.. it wasn't a properly instituted enquiry. That's what the fuss is all about.

If no evidence is presented, how can Harbhajan be found guilty.

WHy should we accept the Aussie version of events and not our players' version? You think we have tomato-juice running in our veins to be so cowardly?

Sorry, forgot that a properly consititued enquiry should have been made up of Indians only. The enquiry, lasting 6 hours, was chaired by the ICC appointed match referee. Obviously that is wrong in the view of a bunch of whingers. You lost the match and now you want to blame everyone but yourselves. Yeah there were decisions that could have gone the other way, Tandulkar was LBW for 36. What would that have done to the Indian first innings? Unfortunately decisions are sometimes wrong, India copped some in this match from independent umpires. Australia copped a heap on the last ashes tour to England, Damien martins career was definately affected by these, but we disn't cry and go home. If you want the best umpire for your games than you have to let the best umpire wherever the game is played.

The truth hurts for you guys as well... The truth is that Ricky Ponting is a grumbling, moaning complainer who cannot even find a shred of evidence to back his charges and then has the audacity to claim a catch which he didn't take properly.

Sure... what justice...

Time to get your thinking cap on here buddy. Imagine if an Australian player did what Harbhajan did in that video (getting bowler, not walking than saying 'stuff you')? You would be up in arms. I think it's time to settle down and stop insulting the Aussies, I honestly don't see what they have done. And I also think it is time to stop insulting the Indians, because I don't see what they have done (bar Harbajhan's racial allegations).

And about that catch that Ponting claimed.. He had NO IDEA HE GROUNDED IT. I don't think you guys got the interview that we got here in Australia, Ponting had no idea he grounded it. I don't know if you have ever taken a catch like that, but I remember I took a diving catch and it was a screamer, and I was so excited, and it wasn't aloud because I did what Ponting did. I had no idea I did it, but my team mates and the umpire told me I did. Really, I have been in a situation just like that, in the heat of the moment you don't notice. Trust me.

Please take that on board.

The umpires definitely were poor, the Australians' attitudes were questionnable but this doesn't make for good reading.

I disagree, the Australian's and the Indian's attitudes weren't questionable at all, they both played in the spirit of the game!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cricket was around long before India and if you keep carrying on and it will around even longer after as well.

I have no doubt about it. You're right.

But I heard many Indians on TV say that India should sacrifice this tour for the sake of national pride and honour and if we continue this tour it's tantamount to accepting the ICC's biased verdict...

So yes, we're willing to sacrifice cricket for our morals.

I actually don't give a damn whether the ICC ban India or India pulls out of the ICC. My country is far more important to me than cricket can ever be...

They arnt just staying in sydney there was a offical announcement that the tour is suspended pending the outcome of the appeal to the ICC.

The new spoilt little girls of world cricket. I think after this the ICC should cut it back to 9 test playing nations. This is pathetic from India, a disgrace and embaressment

And the 9 test playing nations will be England, South Africa, India, pakistan, New Zealnd, West Indies, Srilanka, Bangladesh, Zimbabwe.

Cricket was around long before India and if you keep carrying on and it will around even longer after as well.

Everyone would be playing where we will be. Atleast best cricketers will.

A small ICL can rattle boards imagine what can BCCI do.

No point having money if your teams crap.

Mate im serious stop targetting India or its players.

Last edited:
te tour has been suspended by the bcci till the harbhanjan situation is addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread