India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what they are doing now is definately not it in the spirit of the game.

thats exactly my point !! why should WE always take the hay ???
why should we always put our heads down and take whatever crap
thats thrown towards us ??

sure...the australians can sledge like crazy and be as racist as they
want and it'll be termed as "PLAYING IT HARD"!! and just because
of a small banter...without any evidence bhajji is being called a racist !!

WIMPS ? Who's racist now ?

Good to see that they have.I'm dead sure that even Sri Lanka won't tour for the ODI series,now with Arjuna Ranatunga in charge,I dont see it happening either.

LOL wimps isn't racist. Just like when everyone was calling Dravid a wan*er a guy was like "I thought you weren't meant to be racist"... Its not racist. Aussies call other Aussies wan*ers and all other teams wan*ers. Learn what racisim is. :rolleyes:

Talking crap like...um....racist remarks (curry)? Or making overt jibes at another team simply to get a response (turben as beach ball)?
Report individual posts, they'll be dealt with. I think as a whole it's fair to say there's one more logical side to the debate and another empassioned one, doesn't make for useful discussion unfortunately

Yes you guys cried after the game. After one or two umpiring mistakes you did, wouldn't be surprised if the Indian players did to because they played crap after that.

Geez, after all this sooking by India I wouldn't give a damn if never toured here again.

One or two.. you're kidding me right?

We too would be glad never to host Australia here again. The feeling is mutual, I assure you.

Yes you guys cried after the game. After one or two umpiring mistakes you did, wouldn't be surprised if the Indian players did to because they played crap after that.

Geez, after all this sooking by India I wouldn't give a damn if never toured here again.

We didn't play crap, we just got more crap desicions.....:rolleyes:

And you do know there is a difference between 31 and 160......

And it's quite big if you didn't realise, big enough to change the course of a match...

Sorry mate, I haven't really seen any insults towards indians on here. I'm sure there are some and I'm not saying you should ignore them, and yes they are tools for doing that but there is a definite majority on here of silly indians as compared to silly australians. ;)

Maybe you missed the post but what about a thread aganist a nation called "India think they're bigger than the game".

I hope ever Aussie is proud of the guy who started it.

from where did you get this ???

www.ndtv.com

Btw Indians, if you're not happy, you should be happy because Kumble has dobbed in Brad Hogg for being abusive.

We knew that since last night.

LOL wimps isn't racist. Just like when everyone was calling Dravid a wan*er a guy was like "I thought you weren't meant to be racist"... Its not racist. Aussies call other Aussies wan*ers and all other teams wan*ers. Learn what racisim is. :rolleyes:

If 'monkey' is,WIMP obviously is.

And it's quite big if you didn't realise, big enough to change the course of a match...
So if we're coasting on the final day, scoring runs at ease, and then you come out and crumble like that. How is that not crap?

No you did. You got us to 6/134 and we got 400. Despite bad decisions that is disgraceful, then we got to 400 on a 3rd innings wicket when your supposed to have 2 quality spinners...

If you say something which is offensive to us its acceptable but when we say its disgrace.

The thing is wimp is not racist. People call other players in there footy teams wimps. India are the touring side, what do they expect? No they shouldn't be racially abused but things like Wan*ers and wimps is not racial abuse.

No you did. You got us to 6/134 and we got 400. Despite bad decisions that is disgraceful, then we got to 400 on a 3rd innings wicket when your supposed to have 2 quality spinners...

Let me remind you in 3rd innings it was raining and you will know how it feels bowling from wet ball if you have ever played with it.

No post by any Aussie is deleted. There was one post where wfdu_ben91 posted this
That is completely untrue, it is about 50/50 in terms of posts deleted and there is no attention paid to the nationality of the post. Seeing as how there are hundreds of posts being made there is no way I or any other mod can see them all, which is why there is the post report button.

Now yet another reminder that swearing and personal attacks are not on, you can put your opinion across without them.

just like aussies call other aussies wan*ers....everyone in india
calls each other a monkey ! even parents call their kids for being a brat !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread