India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous claim. If that was so then we'd have been given the 2014 WC instead of India. When we got our application in on time (You didn't) and, you know, followed the rules rather than flout them with utter contempt.

Ah yes, it's all a conspiracy. We're all anti India and devised an elaborate scheme. We got all the Indian crowds to chant racist things in India so that when we got here it would seem like it's all Indias fault. Rather elaborate wouldn't you say?

Obviously the Member Boards voted for the World Cup to be in the sub-continent rather than have it in Aus.
I'm dead sure,they would have voted for NZ,if it were only NZ.

I know this is a bit off-topic but you are telling me to follow the same news channels who had 24 hours coverage of a bollywood celebrity's marriage?

Switch to some neutral channel and see how the whole world is looking at it.

Reuters has its own channel in India.
And why should we bother about what the world thinks,the world-well half the world does not know what cricket is !

That just proves to me that the Indian newspapers are more bias than the Australian one, heh, go figure.

All the people living in Australia here all know the headlines have been things like "Grand Stand", with a picture of Sachin looking toward the sky after he got his ton. That is actually surprising that a newspaper could be THAT biased. Wow..

hope the tour isnt called off,

they said it will be accoridng to reuters and the indian team has stayed in its hotel and havent moved to the next city

You keep saying the "australians should not have pressed charges with audio or video evidence" yet you can't seem to say "The indians should not have pressed charges with audio or video evidence". See how this biasness comes into all your and everyone elses statements? Everyone should drop the bias and think logically here, I know that you are very passionate about this Hari, and I respect that, but try to see it.

Only Kumble followed Ponting's footsteps. Nothing wrong with that.

I'm only saying that Kumble wouldn't have stooped to that low had not the AUstralians complained first.

I agree that it's getting ugly on both sides... But in that situation no cricket can be played in an atmosphere of goodwill.

The photos will make sense only to a true cricket fan.
Jk...is that what we call a 'Saand' is our mother tongue ?

You guys obviously haven't a clue about our media.

Yes, it is biased and very political, but when it's a matter like this, they're just echoing national sentiment.

So continue abusing us and accusing us of bias. After all this is a game where everybody is trading insults, right? :rolleyes:

You just prooved how immature you and most of the Indian supporters here are acting. I find it quite pathetic to think you were once a staff member yes? (i think?)

Reuters has its own channel in India.
And why should we bother about what the world thinks,the world-well half the world does not know what cricket is !

This is where the most of world lives.:p

You just prooved how immature you and most of the Indian supporters here are acting. I find it quite pathetic to think you were once a staff member yes? (i think?)

When it comes to questioning India's national integrity,even the best of Indians [mods] in this case will find it hard to control their emotions.

I'm actually enjoying seeing the fight here. Beats having to pay pay per view to watch Wanderlei Silva and Liddel tear into each other-more entertaining too!

Self righteous hubris FTW!

To be fair, if you take a step back this whole situation has been brought about by a bunch of misunderstandings. The racism deal, and the empiring issues both. The trouble comes into it when people act on these misunderstanding emotionally. Both sides need to detach themselves from the emotions and examine the facts logically.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread